Photo

Syl's Dreams Cancun Review

• Please log in to reply
192 replies to this topic

#11 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
  • 5,649 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 05:57 PM

Congrats!! You looked so gorgeous and I love your bm dresses! :)

#12 nickicolb123

nickicolb123
    • 137 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 06:21 PM

your pics are great! good job on coordinating everything. It all looks great

#13 cancunbride

cancunbride
      • 531 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 06:26 PM

Well when we got there we left notes for everyone, and instructed the guy at the check in to please hand them out and he did. We had guests coming in at all times and it was a special touch. Just 2 simple sentences.

The details like fans and stuff, we did out here and I just packed them. The centerpieces, I showed Claudia a picture and she worked with it. She also gave me a boutonniere for my dad and one for my son and 2 corsages for the mothers. I had a pretty simple wedding not alot of detail but everything can be discussed within 30 minutes of being with her

I didnt hand out OOT Bags. I just handed out the small notes in envelopes that said welcome to Cancun. Thank you for coming out to celebrate this special day/week with us. You mean the world to us.. Now get your bikinis on and come have a bahama mama with us in the pool

#14 Butterflyf369

Butterflyf369
        • 706 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 07:36 PM

I loved your pictures and your dress...to die for. Thanks for the review.

#15 dc22173

dc22173
          • 240 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 07:37 PM

Welcome back and Congrats!!!! I am so happy that everything worked out fine for you. Your wedding looked amazing!!!!

#16 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
            • 5,681 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 07:52 PM

Congrats SYL!! Pictures are amazing! You made a beautiful bride!!!

#17 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
              • 466 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 08:49 PM

YOUR STYLE IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Cannot wait to see more. Thanks for the great review.

#18 June_Dreams

June_Dreams
                • 248 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 09:02 PM

WOW sylvia everything looked sooo great!! I am also a fuschia bride and going insane with how to work these colors in!! I have about 3 weeks left and I am freaking out!!

You looked beautiful every lil detail i saw was sooo nice!! I love the idea of the big flower, please give me details as I have been racking my brain since i have 8 bridesmaids and all need bouquets which are pretty $$.. If you dont mind telling me where you got them if it was here or from the hotel?

Congrats again and wish you all the best!! Cant wait to see more pictures!!
                  <3 <3 <3 Joanna & Orlando <3 <3 <3

#19 cancunbride

cancunbride
                  • 531 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 09:19 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by June_Dreams
                    WOW sylvia everything looked sooo great!! I am also a fuschia bride and going insane with how to work these colors in!! I have about 3 weeks left and I am freaking out!!

You looked beautiful every lil detail i saw was sooo nice!! I love the idea of the big flower, please give me details as I have been racking my brain since i have 8 bridesmaids and all need bouquets which are pretty $$.. If you dont mind telling me where you got them if it was here or from the hotel?

Congrats again and wish you all the best!! Cant wait to see more pictures!!

I made those bouquets out of flowers from Michaels and fillers.... Then I purchased ribbon and wrapped it around the handle and tied a big bow.

What colors are you doing with fuschia? Maybe I can help you with your bouquets.. What is your favorite flower?

#20 cancunbride

cancunbride
                    • 531 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 09:21 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by simbasim
                      your style is absolutely amazing! Cannot wait to see more. Thanks for the great review.

omg your day is around the corner.... Awww i just got chills

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users