Sign in to follow this  
~*petals*~

SO SICK! And the wedding's in 5 days!

I'm sooo salty... I've been sick since Thursday and it's just getting worse! I thought it may have been allergies at first since it was just sinus, but it has turned into a lovely cough and even laryngitis! My voice comes and goes and when it's here it sounds terrible...

Am I gonna have to whisper my vows?? girl_werewolf.gif

I've been trying over-the-counter meds and home remedies (my parents' Jamaican favorite: lemon, honey and Wray & Nephew white rum), steam, and it's still hanging on.

Going to the doctor this morning...

Anybody else sick for their wedding? frown.gif

Oh no petals, that stinks!! There is still plenty of time to start to feel better and hopefully your doctor will help the process along. Stress has a funny way of popping it's head at the most inopportune time. Try to get as much rest as you can. So sorry!!

I hope you feel better. Call your doctor to get some antibiotics and a good nasal spray it will help you out alot. I suffer with my sinuses all the time.

Oh no. Dont stress I can only imagine that will make it worse. Just try and relax and take care of yourself. Hopefully the doc will have some good news for you. I hope you feel better ASAP. *HUGS*

Hey chica! If it makes you feel any better I am perpetually sick because I have Chronic Lyme disease. I'm not feeling so hot today myself, and we fly out tomorrow sad.gif have a bit of a fever, scratchy throat and tons of congestion.. plus the usual Lyme symptoms (bone pain, fatigue, memory fog, etc. etc.!) I'm just praying that I feel ok on the BIG DAY!

Start taking the following stat (just my suggestion!):

*1 tsp Colloidal Silver (make sure it's a good brand!!) 2 or 3x a day for about a week or until you feel good. This is a natural antibiotic but will also help kill viruses (on top of infections). Great all natural remedy!!! If you have junk in your sinuses, you can add 1 tsp mixed with water into a nettipot also.

*Start Ecchinachea

*Start Vit C Supplements

* B Vitamin for increased energy - make sure it's dissolved sublingually, B12 is the best for this

If you're congested keep on the allergy/decongestant and add in something like Musinex to get all that junk out.

Also drink TONS of water - I mean TONS! LOL Try to stay away from refined sugar too. And if you can, eat lots of fresh fruit & veggies. Sounds like obvious advice but that's because it really does have some merit! lol wink.gif

I'm so sorry you're feeling this way sad.gif But, I kinda know how you feel! hug2.gif

hang in there

OH,, I'm sorry your not feeling well. BUT can I just say OMG I can't believe your wedding is just around the corner. I'm so excited for you. OK sorry, I got a little side tracked. ;-) Hopefully you start feeling better soon. Best wishes..