Sign in to follow this  
Danielle77

Orange and Aqua wedding colours

I am using teal, aqua and orange.  So I have some range in the blues, which makes it easier with finding things.

Here are some of my items so far....

TABLE NUMBERS

table numbers

TRAVEL PILLOWS for OOT Bags

travel pillow

LUGGAGE TAGS

luggagetags4.jpg

Magnet from STD

magnet2.jpg

That's all I have for pictures right now :)  But more to come in 9 weeks when I complete my planning thread!!!

Does this sound tacky or pretty...alternating orange and aqua blue chair sashes for ceremony/reception and alternating napkins aqua and orange with a aqua blue table runner? I'm indecisive if I should just have the chair sashes be one color and then have the napkins be orange. Our colors are blue and orange and I want to incorporate them.

We are using aqua and orange as our colors and I think we are just going to do one color for chair sashes.  We might have considered doing two colors if they were in the same color family such as a darker blue and aqua.  I think you could definitely do the two colored napkins.

Originally Posted by Islandgirl910 View Post

Does this sound tacky or pretty...alternating orange and aqua blue chair sashes for ceremony/reception and alternating napkins aqua and orange with a aqua blue table runner? I'm indecisive if I should just have the chair sashes be one color and then have the napkins be orange. Our colors are blue and orange and I want to incorporate them.

Loving this color scheme! My fav color is orange, FI's is blue- couldnt be a more perfect combo! Working on STDs now for next yrs beach wedding in July. Just have to find the right shade of blue... :)

love those colors together !! i was adament i wanted blue but wanted a color to pop with it after finding this i decided some orange would look great.. thanks ladies !!