LSUangel25

DJ Doremixx Review - Cancun, Playa Del Carmen & the Riviera Maya

Great!! Thank you, and you will have a great time!!

Originally Posted by lavieenrose View Post

Thanks for clarifying! I book DJ Doremixx yesterday for my wedding. Music is so important to me so with Ivan addressing this issue I am sure I am going to have a great time. I will post my review after my wedding in April.

Hi there :)

We were married at the Gran Bahia Principe Coba on February 7, 2012. We hired DJ Doremixx as the DJ for our reception and could not have been happier with our decision! 

From the initial email correspondence to the actual reception, Patricia and Ivan made everything very easy :) They provide you with a suggested timeline and suggested music for key events, which was very helpful. After we arrived he met with us at the resort (gave him the final payment - we were a bit worried about paying before the service, but it was all good). We went over the music choices and the timeline. He had even managed to have downloaded for us a very hard to find norwegian song for my husband's mother-son dance. We were very impressed!! After our meeting he managed to find our wedding coordinator and set everything up with her, which was quite magical in itself as we had difficulty getting a hold of her most of the time and it only took him a couple of minutes! 

The night of, he had everything set up and ready to go by the time we arrived. He did a great job working with the timeline we had made, but also changing things as necessary. For example, our dinner got started late so he had to adjust the times. He had an assistant with him who would check with us every once a awhile to make we were happy with the timing of the speeches and etc.

He was amazing at getting the party started!! In fact, he was so good that we were exhausted by 11pm from dancing so much and all us had sore hips, abs and butts the next day ... twisting, getting low, laughing ... (he was there from 6-11pm). Like others have said in previous reviews, the props and the music he plays gets everyone on the dancefloor! My husband's uncle, who never ever dances, was on the floor shaking it up! SO MUCH FUN!!

At first we weren't going to bother with a DJ and instead just use an ipod as there were only 35 of us, but I am so so happy that we hired DJ Doremixx instead!! Very good value - he'll make your party, and more importantly, your wedding the best anyone has ever been too.

Forever grateful,

Cassandra & Erlend

How does Dreams Tulum work it out?  If we hire an outside vendor, such as the bad ass Dj doremixx, do we have to pay for a day pass?

I booked with DJ Doremixx a couple months back and I'm SO excited!  Judging by all of their reviews they are going to make the night amazing for me and the FI and all the guests! 

Still can't decide if I want to do the light up dance floor.  Also are any of you renting screens and projectors for a slide show at the reception?  Any suggestions ladies?

I was thinking instead of renting a projector, using a digital frame and putting on the cake or card table to save $$.  Then hopefully I can afford the light up dance floor :)

Great idea Bride81!!! Ill do that instead of renting the screen...I was thinking of using my laptop but I didn't wanna have to worry about it getting misplaced. Digital Frame is alot less ot worry about:)