LSUangel25

DJ Doremixx Review - Cancun, Playa Del Carmen & the Riviera Maya

Hola Girls,

For those brides that want to know the "Pelicanos Beach at The Royal Playa Del Carmen & North Beach at Gran Porto Real", here is the link.

Hope this pic help you is 360° the view!

http://360.io/FRNj4Y

Hello Strella331,

If you go on the vendors review, you will find a lists of Dj and entertainment and most of them will be able to provide you,with the costs and the size of the light up dance floor you should have depending on the number of guests you are having.

Hope this was helpful.

Happy Planning

Joyce

I looked it up and its 3.3 meters by 3.3 meters.  I was curious to hear from any brides that have already had their wedding with the dance floor if they have an opinion of it.  Was it to small?  Do you regret getting it?  Do you suggest getting it?  Thanks in advance;)

3.3 meters by 3.3 should be enough, remember that not all your guests will go on the dance floor all at the same time. One of my previous clients had the same size for  40 guests and it worked out perfect!!

Happy Planning

Joyce

Originally Posted by Lburton5 View Post

I am using the dance floor for my wedding on may 28th with DJ Doremixx. I will respond and let you know my thoughts after that day

Awesome!  Thank you so much:)

Hi Everyone!  Does anyone have any recent reviews for DJ Doremixx?  Has anyone had any of the other DJs from Doremixx for their wedding besides Ivan or Temo?  They are both booked for my wedding date but said they could send a different DJ.  Thanks!