Sign in to follow this  

I was wondering if Renova Spa does nail services like french tips, etc. If anyone used Renova Spa before, could you tell me if you had your nails done by them? I've seen lots of pictures from brides who stayed at Riu resorts and used Renova Spa. Their nails looked like they were just done with french tips and not like they had their nails done before they arrived at the resort. If you didn't have your nails done by Renova Spa, what did you do with your nails?

They do give manicures...so I'm guessing that french tips would be part of that. They are very good at everything they do there...very professional. I can't say for sure but I do know that facials, manicures and pedis were on the pricelist...

Yup, just checked the renova spa website Beauty, Health and Spirit

and it says it does them!

Seriously though, just a word of advice, I would recommend getting your nails done before you go! Because I promise, the last thing you are going to want to do is sit in a nail salon for an hour while you are on your wedding vacay!! Just something to think about wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy View Post
Seriously though, just a word of advice, I would recommend getting your nails done before you go! Because I promise, the last thing you are going to want to do is sit in a nail salon for an hour while you are on your wedding vacay!! Just something to think about wink.gif
Exactly my point!

I went to Renova Spa the day before my wedding. We had the caprice package with included a mani/pedi but I upgraded both to a french polish for a cost of $12 per mani/pedi. They did a good job, but they do talk about tips all the time. My nails aren't very long anyway but they grew during my first week there!

Here's a photo hope it works!

Click the image to open in full size.

I got my french tips done the morning of the wedding, they turned out great. I found it kinda relaxing to get away from everyone "my mom" and have some alone time.

I had my gel nails done before we left. I hated being stuck in the salon for and hour and a half getting my hair and make-up done, while everyone else was having a good time drinking, swimming and hanging out on the beach.

I've been thinking about just getting my nails done right before we leave as well. We arrive on a Saturday and the wedding is on Tuesday. They should still be good by then. Thanks all!!

the renova spa does a great job. I know you are on vacation, however, if you want your nails to be as fresh as possible if you have historically had problems with chipping, then get an early appointment. Nails were done within an hour, a little more if you had something more complex.