Photo

Target Sells Wedding Dresses Now!!!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 LGENDEIN

LGENDEIN
  • 59 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 05:50 PM

Not sure who has heard, but our favorite store "Target" is now selling Bridal Dresses. They can only be ordered online, but I just went to look and some of them are super cute and super cheap. They also have accessories, bridesmaid dresses, mens tuxs....all kinds of wedding stuff. I already have a dress, but this would have been a great option.

#2 BayBug

BayBug
    • 852 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 07:42 PM

Some of the dresses are kind of cute! Here is one that I think is cute:

Click the image to open in full size.
      Angie

#3 Kseif

Kseif
      • 44 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 07:43 PM

Oprah just had these on her show last week and their adorable. Isaac Mizrahi is making them for like $100

Sarah Jessica Parker just started a new line too - everything is under $20!

#4 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
        • VIP Member
        • 2,861 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 08:23 PM

Thats amazing!! I wish we had a target here!!

#5 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 3,754 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 08:55 PM

Leigh brought this up a couple of weeks ago and I had a funny nightmare/dream a couple days later-

I was on my way to the church and I hated my dress so I told my cousin to take me to Target since they sold dresses there. She was pissed and went straight to the church instead, but when we arrived to the church, there was a bridal salon adjacent to it and there were a ton of women shopping! I made was trying on dresses when the priest said he would leave if I didn't make my entrence! then I woke up! haha!

#6 jak27

jak27
            • 715 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 12:33 PM

Just another reason to love Target anymore! I love that place!

#7 LisaG

LisaG
              • VIP Member
              • 7,839 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 02:43 PM

Wow!! I already have my dress...but what a great idea! I'm going to look at their accessories.

#8 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                • VIP Member
                • 4,791 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 02:46 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by amyh
                  Leigh brought this up a couple of weeks ago and I had a funny nightmare/dream a couple days later-

I was on my way to the church and I hated my dress so I told my cousin to take me to Target since they sold dresses there. She was pissed and went straight to the church instead, but when we arrived to the church, there was a bridal salon adjacent to it and there were a ton of women shopping! I made was trying on dresses when the priest said he would leave if I didn't make my entrence! then I woke up! haha!
                  lol, I hate having dreams like that!

YAY for Target dresses! I'm going to have to check them out - that would be great for a Trash the Dress Session.

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                  "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users