• Please log in to reply
218 replies to this topic

#31 MarieSam

MarieSam
  • VIP Member
  • 2,336 posts
    • LocationSouthern California

Posted 09 May 2009 - 03:25 PM

Wow girl, everything is beyond amazing!!!! I'm so glad to hear you had the time of your lives despite the over-hyped swine flu Congrats can't wait to see the rest of your pics

#32 Geralyn

Geralyn
    • 2,677 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 03:37 PM

You did and AWESOME job!! You really thought of everything and I'm sure your guests really appreciated all of it...congrats on becoming a MRS! Can't wait to see your pics

#33 Butterflyf369

Butterflyf369
      • 706 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 03:52 PM

OMA! So much great information. Thanks so much for the posts. Definately some great informaton here!

#34 katken

katken
        • 268 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 05:09 PM

WOW! Everything looks amzing. How did you end up getting everything down to Sensatori for your OOT bags? Did you just bring an extra suit case?

#35 JHarwood2Be

JHarwood2Be
          • 687 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 05:21 PM

We had 5 suitcases, you must have had 8!
            Photography by Tamm's Photos
            http://www.ezticker.....aya/ticker.png

#36 trayce2222

trayce2222
            • 221 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 05:24 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by katken
              WOW! Everything looks amzing. How did you end up getting everything down to Sensatori for your OOT bags? Did you just bring an extra suit case?

That's a funny story! lol We took everything down there....from our centerpieces, table linens, chair sashes, OOT bag stuff, other decorations. We ended up having 16 or 17 bags!!!! FI and I took 6 and then we spread the rest out among the other guests to help transport everything down there. It was a pain since we had so much breakable stuff, but the good part is that since we had so much stuff, we got private transportation from the airport to the resort and everything barely fit in that! hahaha

#37 trayce2222

trayce2222
              • 221 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 05:27 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Andi
                Holy Moly girl! You really thought of EVERYTHING! how many guests did you have?!

everything looked great! can't wait to see your pics!

We had 36 people going, but because of the flu only 28 came...plus Rich & I.
                Thank you! I can't wait to see our pro pics either! We took our own photographer and he took pics of everything. He said he took 4,500 shots! Yippee!!!

#38 Virg

Virg
                • 684 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 05:37 PM

Wow girl! You did an amazing job!! I especially love all the small details, tags and logos everywhere! Could you possibly post the template for the first aid logo? I would greatly aprpeciate it!
                  Happily Ever After: June 1, 2006
                  Made it legal : June 30, 2009

http://i37.photobuck....h_IMG_8136.jpg

#39 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 12,193 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 05:41 PM

You really did a great job with everything!!! I especially love your reception shoes & the "I DO" on the back of them. Also love your OOT bags. Your ceremony site looked amazing as well. Can't wait to see how it all came together in your pics!

#40 shellk

shellk
                    • 1,784 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 06:03 PM

trayce,
                      this is fab.you thought of everything.glad you had the best day ever.you should be proud of all of the hard work you put in.

do you mind me asking what is otc where you got your maracas from?and looking at your engagement photos your hair looks similar length to mine.but in you dress picture it looks like you managed to pin it up.did you?or did you grow it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users