• 2,287 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 08:58 PM

lol thanks so much Susie!

#592 khomac

khomac
    • 380 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 09:34 PM

LINGERIE!

I just got 4 outfits from hips & curves online. I'm 260 lbs 5'6" and ordered 3X/4X (OMG I just shared my stats!!!!!)

one outfit was surprisingly short on the torso? WTF?
      the school girl skirt didn't even go past my thighs?! WTF?
      LOVE the other two outfits, and even though the torso is a little short. I can make due :)

PM me if you want more "intimate" details.
      Kelly & Pablo

http://www.michaelsteingard.com
      Michael and Phil Steingard are located in Ontario, but travel to Punta Cana quite often during the year. There is a good chance they will be down already during your wedding week, so this will cut travel costs

#593 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
      • 2,287 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 07:14 AM

Kelly - that's what I hate so much about ordering online, sometimes it's hit and miss.

I think I'll def have to do more research, once I have a little bit more time. Thanks for the info. No worries about sharing your stats. What's said on BDW, stays on BDW! lol

#594 SusieQ

SusieQ
        • 1,603 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 08:33 PM

Hi ladies,
          i just received a dress online from ebay, and I really like the dress however is is too big for me, I can not return it because it was ebay and I did order the size I ordered. I changed jobs a year and half ago and I guess I didn't realize I have lost that many inches around my bust line. I bought it for $26.00 and willing to sell for $22.00 plus shipping... I would do this post in the FS blog however it applies to a select group of brides...
          it is size 2xx and is a very light breathable fabric (cotton spandex) It has cute halter ties and gem stones... PM if you think this could be in your suitcase for your wedding. Any chickie out off country ""I'll gift wrap it" to avoid duties.... PM if you want more details....

#595 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,569 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 08:39 PM

Pics please :)

#596 SusieQ

SusieQ
            • 1,603 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 08:42 PM

Ok that isn't the right photo now i have read cheeks.....

Click the image to open in full size.

This is the right DRESS!!!!!!

dear god now you know what sue has in her closet
              the other picture was wedding night dressy

#597 SusieQ

SusieQ
              • 1,603 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 08:44 PM

seriously I am on the floor laughing : not sure if anyone got to see the picture i posted in my message to sell the dress..... I think I hope I caught it in time lol.......too funny

#598 classadiva

classadiva
                • 685 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 12:04 AM

Hi ladies...so glad to have been directed to this thread by Lisaloo....have been reading through it ever since. Just wanted to share a few places that I like. There is a plus-sized boutique here in NYC called MonfiC. It is small but has some great items. She also sells on-line. Her convertable dresses are FAB!! I have one in white.

Monif C. contemporary plus size clothing, plus size dresses for women sizes 14-24 - Monif C

Also, have you guys heard of these sites:

www.kiyonna.com
                  Plus Size Clothing | Size Appeal -Plus sized Trendy Clothing
                  alight.com - trendy plus size clothing for women and junior plus for teens

#599 SusieQ

SusieQ
                  • 1,603 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 07:55 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by classadiva
                    Hi ladies...so glad to have been directed to this thread by Lisaloo....have been reading through it ever since. Just wanted to share a few places that I like. There is a plus-sized boutique here in NYC called MonfiC. It is small but has some great items. She also sells on-line. Her convertable dresses are FAB!! I have one in white.

Monif C. contemporary plus size clothing, plus size dresses for women sizes 14-24 - Monif C

Also, have you guys heard of these sites:

www.kiyonna.com
                    Plus Size Clothing | Size Appeal -Plus sized Trendy Clothing
                    alight.com - trendy plus size clothing for women and junior plus for teens

Great sites .... oh no more shopping

#600 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
                    • 712 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 01:07 PM

Note to self: 36Gs will never fit in a Victoria's Secret Large lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users