• Please log in to reply
1026 replies to this topic

#441 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
  • 3,347 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 07:32 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mummergirl
    hush your mouth, stephanie, you're beautiful!
    As are you my love! So about looking for fat ugly friends!
    ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#442 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,151 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 07:35 PM

touche! so can we just gang up and kill all the skinny bitches? lol ... sorry ladies, i'm rotten today. i've been trying to fatten up my skinny coworker so i don't look so fat next to her, lol!

#443 Erika J

Erika J

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,569 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 08:54 PM

Wow, at least you ladies did not have to be next to 4 skinny hot ladies in vegas non stop and in the pool! Took everything I had.

#444 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 12,151 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 08:55 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Erika J
          Wow, at least you ladies did not have to be next to 4 skinny hot ladies in vegas non stop and in the pool! Took everything I had.
          i have to admit erika, when i thought i might be going for awhile i was super nervous about that. but i thought you looked great even next to those other sexy biatches! you fit right in!

#445 Jo 2010

Jo 2010
          • 291 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 09:54 PM

well ladies, my wedding diet started this week!

After having failed at the diet thing so many times in the past, I'm trying to be as positive as possible this time around and break down my goals and targets.

My best friend is a very fit skinny bitch and we are going to Fiji in October to check out wedding locations, so that is my first goal - 1 less double chin by then :) only kidding - well its ambitiuos but I want to loose 10kgs by then.

This time I have decided to do Lite'n'easy (calorie controlled meals delivered) just coz one of my major problems is take out :S So this way I have easy, healthy, low cal food on hand at all times :)

Wish me luck ladies!!

Well now that its out on the net for all to read my ultimate goal will be to loose more than 30kgs by the wedding - very achievable over a whole year. If we were talking about a dream world I would be putting 50kgs! I still wont be skinny, but I think I would be a lot happier with myself, curvey - but able to shop in regular shops :)

#446 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
            • 2,287 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 07:35 AM

Lisa, Erika, Steph - you ladies are all beautiful, don't ever forget that!!!

Jo - good luck with the new diet plan, you can do it! That's my ultimate goal in the end, to be able to shop ANYWHERE!! lol

#447 brandynd

brandynd
              • 221 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 11:39 PM

Woo ladies!! Day 2 of work outs and I feel great! Granted, I found some muscles that I had forgotten existed, but it's awesome! I'm sore as heck, but in a good way. I actually talked to one of my BM's (whose a dinky yoga instructor), and she's been really motivating. She absolutely killed me last night though (Carmen Electra's Aerobic Striptease.....discs 1-4...IN A ROW) but it was soo much fun!
                You girls have been so helpful to me lately, and I can't thank you enough for being a wonderful support system, and a sounding board (even when I am just posting my self pity whining)! But I better run, we're gonna put in a late night lifting session at 24 hour.
                There is no better gift that can be given than the gift of ones self.

#448 khomac

khomac
                • 380 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 12:07 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by brandynd
                  I actually talked to one of my BM's (whose a dinky yoga instructor), and she's been really motivating. She absolutely killed me last night though (Carmen Electra's Aerobic Striptease.....discs 1-4...IN A ROW) but it was soo much fun!
                  Don't you just love that video!! Such a great workout, and fun at the same time!
                  Kelly & Pablo

http://www.michaelsteingard.com
                  Michael and Phil Steingard are located in Ontario, but travel to Punta Cana quite often during the year. There is a good chance they will be down already during your wedding week, so this will cut travel costs

#449 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 12,151 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:11 AM

wow striptease aerobics sounds fun, but all four discs in one night?!?! LOL you're gonna be soooooo sore! so worth it tho!

#450 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
                    • 2,458 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 08:36 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by lisaloo79
                      That's my ultimate goal in the end, to be able to shop ANYWHERE!! lol
                      That's totally my goal as well. I'm so sick of shopping in the plus size stores

Here's a little scenario I keep running into as well........FMIL has pretty cute taste in clothes and buys me adorable stuff. The issue is that she buys me things that are too small and I can't even wear them! She buys things in regular sizes but will buy me a L or XL size. I think it's because she is so skinny (wears a size 0 - 2) that when she looks at an XL she really does think it'll fit me because it looks so huge to her compared to her sizes. Either that or she knows damn well it won't fit me and she's doing it as a hint to lose weight, lol.
                      Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users