• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#11 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 12,151 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 12:30 PM

UPDATE: the shutterfly photo book arrived today (8 days from placing order) and i LOVE it! the quality honestly is better than i expected ... the pages are pretty thick and the images all came out bright and crisp. i only kinda wish i had made a longer book, but there's plenty of room for 32 people's signatures, i think.

now i can't wait to make my wedding album (and gift albums for our parents) with our DW pics! yay!

#12 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,680 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
    • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
    • LocationUtah

Posted 25 April 2009 - 02:32 PM

Wonderful job on the book! One thing to keep in mind is everyone signs these books differently. I know our guestbook fit 50 peoples signatures and comments easily.... some people write alot and some people didn't but they always find a way to squeeze it in there. So i'm sure your beautiful book will have plenty of room and I wouldn't worry.

#13 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
    • 5,681 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 08:25 PM

GREAT JOB Lisa!! The photobook looks awesome! I made one on Shutterfly too cause I didnt really like any out there!! There are some free codes for Shutterfly photobooks
      DB88-0ARY-SZCR-FESKBC from Davids Bridal!! I have made 2 so far and great quality!! Thanks for sharing!

#14 bumbles

bumbles
      • 574 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 09:34 PM

Great idea! You did an awesome job with your book!

#15 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
        • 2,777 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 09:43 PM

Great Idea Lisa!!!! I LOVE shutterfly. We did lots of books for Christmas this year. Most of my family lives across the country and didn't get to see much of caterina or us so we did books for them of the year. I plan on using them for our wedding photos, although I'll probably use a different program to organize my pics and collage them together and then save as a photo and do each page of the book as 1pic for the whole page and upload those. I just get really bored w/ their layouts and backgrounds quick.

You can also add more pics for more signatures. We had 60 page books for Christmas last year and there are always coupons floating around. I spent $30 each. They are quick and GREAT quality, much better than snapfish IMO

#16 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
          • 1,225 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 09:48 PM

Lisa that book looks great! What a wonderful idea :)

#17 Jess

Jess
            • 4,455 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 09:49 PM

looks great Lisa!

#18 pvbeachbride10

pvbeachbride10
              • 202 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 12:27 AM

They look great! I am definitely going to copy your idea! Thanks for sharing.

#19 jmb0902

jmb0902
                • 496 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 05:34 AM

I LOVE this idea! I wanted to do something similar but wasn't sure how it would look - I love it! Thanks for sharing!

#20 MsZ

MsZ
                  • 410 posts

Posted 26 April 2009 - 10:53 AM

That's awesome! I wanted to get a Los Cabos hardcover coffee table book, but I can't seem to find one anywhere. We have never been there.. so I don't really have any pictures to add to Shutterfly... since so many of you ladies are so creative.. anyone have any ideas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users