What to bring to BD shoot?
Posted 23 April 2009 - 03:13 AM
so far I have:
-black birdcage veil
-bride tank with garters and white lacy under wear
-silk boy shorts with coordinating bra
-lots of teddies
-one of my FI shirts
need to buy:
-black killer pumps (patent)
-black and white stockings for garters
what else did you guys use or are going to use
Thanks so much for the ideas!
Posted 23 April 2009 - 07:06 AM
Posted 23 April 2009 - 07:19 AM
So other extras that might add a nice touch to what you already have are:
1) long strand of pearls
2) a tie of FI's, maybe his favorite
3) props and accessories -- boas, hats, scarves, etc.
4) I've seen some super hot pics where the girl is just wearing a white wife beater and her favorite jeans
5) Something significant in terms of the way you met -- like if you met online maybe a laptop? Or at the library/school, then a book. At college, maybe something from your alma mater. KWIM?
Can't think of anymore right now, but oh yeah most importantly, bring an open mind to let loose, be sexy, and feel fabulous!!!
Posted 23 April 2009 - 09:33 AM
So, here is a list of what I am bringing:
- Motorcycle Jacket and helmet (a symbol of what brought us together)
- 3 or 4 camis
- 3 or 4 boy shorts (different colors)
- white button down dress shirt
- hot pink sheet (hopefully I can find one)
- long strand of pearls
I am also going to talk to my photographer and see if I can make a Mudslide (or something that just looks it), it is my FI favorite drink and he finds a girl drinking from a straw kinda sexy....IDK....why do guys find the smallest thing sexy?
Posted 23 April 2009 - 09:42 AM
Posted 23 April 2009 - 09:51 AM
Posted 23 April 2009 - 09:56 AM
2. Veil, wedding jewelry, and shoes
3. Food props - suckers, cherries, etc..
4. Strapless bra for tank top. I forgot it and wish I had it to support the girls. :>
5. Makeup for touchups
6. Hair products, accessories, flat iron, brushes etc.. for touchups or change of hairstyle
1 day til Florida!!
7 days til the wedding!!
Posted 23 April 2009 - 10:20 AM
- Corsets, stockings, garter sets
- 2 pairs of lingerie shoes (slip-on heels with feathers and lace on them, one white pair and one black pair)
- Two boas (one white, for sure, you're the bride!)
- Long strands of fake pearls
- Silk/satin robe
- Wedding jewelry
- Wedding shoes (for a pop of color)
- I had my makeup girl there with me with all her makeup so she touched me up throughout...
And then really good music was important for me too! It helped me get into things and even helped with some poses as I went along with the music!!!
All in all, just have fun and wear what makes you feel comfortable and sexy! Oh and try on your outfits prior ... make sure you can move in them and you're not going to suddenly pop out a boob or something like that ... hehehe
Posted 23 April 2009 - 11:11 AM
- one of FI's work shirts
- my bridal lingerie
- something black - all my stuff was colors and I totally didn't realize it!
I also had brought an xbox controller, but didn't use it! I wish I would have!!!
Posted 23 April 2009 - 12:36 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users