Photo

All BIG BOOBED Girls? What bra did you get?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Adlergray

Adlergray
  • Banned
  • 294 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 03:39 PM

Ok so I'm like a 32 DD (I'm loosing weight so they will probably be a small D by the wedding day) but My dress is strapless with a sweetheart neckline and a v in the back anyone know of a good supportive strapless bra that's low in the back?

Dress--

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 CaboBride2010

CaboBride2010
    • Banned
    • 248 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 03:44 PM

i am not a big boobed girl but have gotten a bra like this one at Victorias Secret and it has a very low back and is supportive. Maybe this could help you out?

Victoria's Secret - 100-way bra

#3 VB Stephanie

VB Stephanie
      • 10 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 03:46 PM

Don't you love this problem...

I would get a good person to do alterations for you...this is key! They will be able to make the dress fit perfectly so it supports you well enough to not need a bra or they will be able to sew cups into the dress to add support.

Love the sweetheart neckline...that is what I went with as well.

GOOD LUCK!!

#4 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
        • 1,681 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 03:52 PM

Yeah, I would go with sewing cups in. I am going bra-less and I am a 34DD.

#5 MarieSam

MarieSam
          • VIP Member
          • 2,336 posts
            • LocationSouthern California

Posted 18 April 2009 - 04:16 PM

I'm a D too and I'm going with the sewn in cups, but that 100 way Vickie's bra looks like something I should pick up anways Thanks!!!

#6 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
            • 1,326 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 04:48 PM

I bought mine at Alfred Angelo. It's a full length bar with semless material and I love how it feels. I'm a 34D and it holds me up well in my strapless gown.

#7 Kat81

Kat81
              • VIP Member
              • 7,615 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 06:26 PM

I had one of those full bra things. that go around your stomach. I am a 32DD I ended up not being able to wear it though because my dress wouldn't zip with it on!!! So, I just went without and everything was fine.

#8 Celina

Celina
                • Banned
                • 2,811 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 06:28 PM

If your dress is tight enough it may be okay, if not I went with a Goddess long line bra - like a strapless bustier. They sell at JC Penny's. Good luck!
                  "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#9 Banana11

Banana11
                  • VIP Member
                  • 8,841 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 11:25 PM

I'm a 36DD and bought a strapless bra for my dress. When I went to my final fitting there was no way the bra was going to work with my dress. I ended up getting cups sewn in and it was the best decision! Everything stayed in place and I didn't have to worry about pulling on a bra. I also used a few strips of Hollywood Tape as a security blanket to prevent nipple slips .

#10 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
                    • 609 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 11:30 PM

32DD girls unite! LOL. I'm a 32DD too, DDD if I really want to be honest with myself. My dress is strapless but actually already has what's essentially a long line bra built into it so I'm hoping that will be fine. I'm am going to start alterations in about 2 months so we'll see if I need more. I usually order my bras from figleaves.com - Bras, Panties, Swimsuits, and Full Figure Lingerie or Bravissimo | Big Bras, Lingerie, Swimwear and Clothing for D-KK cup women so that's where I'll go if what's in the dress doesn't work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users