Photo

Malisa's Tulum Review Feb 2009

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 Butterflyf369

Butterflyf369
  • 706 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 04:39 PM

You read my mind. I'm actually going to contact my resort to see if it's possible. Do you have Charlie & Maria's contact information you can share? I'm going to see about doing the symbolic and legal ceremony in one.

Thanks again!

Vanessa

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Malisa
    Thanks Butterfly! The ceremony was absolutely gorgeous and everyone said they enjoyed it. I see you are getting married in Tulum as well. I would highly recommend Charlie & Maria if your coordinator can get them.

#22 blckrevpower

blckrevpower
    • 572 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 01:09 PM

great review thanks for sharing!
      "Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!" --Homer Simpson

#23 lisa_k

lisa_k
      • 113 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 10:34 PM

Your wedding looked amazing. Thank you for sharing. I loved how it was so intimate and personal.

#24 jmb0902

jmb0902
        • 496 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 01:26 AM

Malisa- Your pics are wonderful! It looks like all your really hard work paid off in the end :) Quick question - where did you do your TTD? How did you guys arrange it? We will be in Tulum for ours and we're trying to make arrangements now! Thanks!

#25 Destination Scout

Destination Scout
          • 600 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 09:19 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by lisa_k
            Your wedding looked amazing. Thank you for sharing. I loved how it was so intimate and personal.
            Thanks Lisa! Our guests really made the event. I am so glad each one came with us and they all enjoyed the experience.

Joann - we had our TTD at Hidden Worlds. We spoke to Gonzo after our group excursion and he made sure we had transportation down to the cenote and the guys who usually do the ziplining into the cave pretty much told everyone they couldn't go down (oops!) We had to pay $10/person and there were four of us. I think you usually have to pay twice that amount but we got a discount because of our group excursion.

#26 LeNell

LeNell
            • 212 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 02:54 PM

Congrats, i'm getting married in tulum also
              Tristan and Lenell 2010

#27 JGAMMAGIRL77

JGAMMAGIRL77
              • 427 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 10:20 PM

Thanks for the review. I love the salsa instructors and pics!!

Jess

#28 ddk5576

ddk5576
                • 209 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 05:35 PM

This has been so helpful! We are trying to decide which excursion we want to do and it sounds like Hidden Worlds may beat out Xcaret! Thanks for sharing and aall of your hard work!! :)

#29 baj

baj
                  • 1,555 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 06:25 PM

great review thanks for sharing

#30 Destination Scout

Destination Scout
                    • 600 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 08:21 PM

ddk -
                      I personally haven't done Xcaret, but I have heard a lot of people say that it is way too touristy BUT that the shows are phenomenal.

Another option that is close to Dreams Tulum is Xpa-Ha. I haven't been here either since I am always on a time crunch - but I suggest that you swing in. It is on your way to Dreams and you can make a quick decision which one is for you. Both Hidden Worlds & Xpu-Ha are close to Dreams and about the same price. Xpu-Ha has a lazy river, etc. It does seem a little more touristy but it will eat up more of the day.

Good luck - and let us know what you decide.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users