Two Crazy Weeks!
Posted 16 April 2009 - 02:42 AM
1) The house we were renting got Foreclosure and we had to find a new place and pack an entire house in 3 days...
2) I got an allergic reaction to something and my entire face got really swollen!
3) Got a traffic ticket for speeding!
4) Had to let go three employees
5) I eat a chicken wrap at Jason's Deli and I got food poising.... I swear I was throwing up for almost two days!
6) My mentor and really good friend is in the hospital and they are running tons of test... the hospital thinks that he may have bacterial meningitis
7) Last but not least, I was a total space cadet, lost control of my car while changing the radio and I ran into a light pole. My car in totalled... Went to the hospital and I'm OK, just really sore from the air bags!
and still going strong with all wedding planning and my DIY projects
I count my many blessing for this forum... You ladies make the wedding planning details much more smoother. THANK YOU!
Posted 16 April 2009 - 05:15 AM
Posted 16 April 2009 - 07:01 AM
Posted 16 April 2009 - 12:44 PM
I hope your life runs on a smoother road for quite some time!
Posted 16 April 2009 - 01:07 PM
Posted 16 April 2009 - 01:10 PM
Im sending good thoughts to your friend in the hospital. I had bacterial meningitis when i was a freshman in college. I *really* hope she is ok and pulls through. I was lucky and got out of it with no side effects...feel free to PM me if you need to talk
Posted 16 April 2009 - 01:24 PM
Let's hope that's the end of the madness.
Happily married since 2008
Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users