Tammy, Sarah and Edyta Pics in Cabo

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#11 leigh miller

leigh miller
  • 936 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 11:20 AM

i love these! tammy i just did some maternity pics yesterday. i will email you when they hit the blog. totally cute little mommy and some with her baby. shes due again in about a month and the kiddies will be about 13 mos apart. you look wonderful. and the rest of you too :)

#12 tvt

• VIP Member
    • 4,812 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 11:21 AM

So cute!!! Tammy love your baby bump in your super cute suit! It's so great that the three of you got to hang out.

Oh, and I totally want your hair Edyta!

#13 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 11:28 AM

Here are a couple more (the ones with Tammy are pretty much the same)

Click the image to open in full size.

#14 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 11:33 AM

Those are great pics too Sarah..

#15 DreaW

• Banned
          • 2,462 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 11:36 AM

girls the pictures look like you were having such a good time together. You all look beautiful.

#16 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
            • 1,430 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 11:37 AM

Sarah your pics are great!

#17 Martha

• VIP Member
              • 3,906 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 11:50 AM

So cute! You guys are all beautiful! :heart:

And, Tammys itty bitty belly is precious!

#18 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 11:50 AM

OMG - these pictures are so much fun! it really makes me want to do the "BDW - Vegas" get together (sounds like a reality show!)

#19 A10CalGal

• VIP Member
                  • 11,403 posts

Posted 15 May 2007 - 12:26 PM

Thanks Edyta! Those are great. You go Tammy with your baby bump, sporting the bikini - I love it! You look wonderful :)

#20 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                    • 11,659 posts
                    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 15 May 2007 - 12:29 PM

so annoying...i thought i left my sunglasses at home so i didnt have them the whole time...but when we went through checkin at the cabo airport, they were in one of the front pockets...super annoying because i was squinting the whole time.

ps, you have no idea how big your boobies will get...mine went up like 3 sizes already....they are monstrosities....i especially felt huge next to sarah and edyta.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
                    Awards and recognition: 
                    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users