Photo

Is Your Wedding Trip Also Your Honeymoon?

• Please log in to reply
248 replies to this topic

#241 deannamarie85

deannamarie85
  • 447 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by shelbs97 

We're flying into Cancun on Tuesday, getting married Saturday and flying out of Cancun Tuesday, so we're there for a week.  We were thinking of going to Tulum or somewhere for an additional week, but we always take beach vacations so we opted for something different for our honeymoon since we want it to be very special.  So we're flying from Cancun to Barcelona, staying there for 2 days and then boarding the Celebrity Solstice for a 12 night Mediterranean Cruise to Italy, Greece, Turkey and Malta.  We are SO excited!!

Um...WOW! That sounds amazing!

#242 deannamarie85

deannamarie85
    • 447 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 12:46 PM

Since our wedding will just be the two of us...it will be our wedding-moon! We are going to Jamaica for eight days and are so excited! only 32 more days to go!

#243 canadiangirl

canadiangirl
      • 1,252 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 11:48 AM

We are doing our wedding and honeymoon at the same resort, but what ive done for my FI is for our honeymoon I upgraded our room to a private Villa for the remaining time of our stay. He has no idea and its so hard for me to keep secrets lol

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#244 anichols8

anichols8
        • 232 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 11:51 AM

My wedding will also be my honeymoon so we will be staying longer.

#245 MichCraw

MichCraw
          • 369 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 07:04 PM

We are loony-bins.. but our wedding is in DR .. and honeymoon in Mexico.. we come back from the wedding on the 10th .. and we fly out for the honeymoon on the 11th!!!

#246 J-me

J-me
            • 398 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 07:14 PM

We are staying in the Riviera Maya, but transferring to another resort after the wedding - staying an extra 5 nights :)

#247 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
              • 1,008 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 05:15 AM

We are changing the location.. getting married in Jamaica we are staying there for 10 days and then honeymooning in Bermuda for 4 days.. Our one year anniversary we plan on heading somewhere completely remote to enjoy some nice long time alone with each other!!

#248 TropicLover

TropicLover
                • 293 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 07:05 AM

We're staying a total of 10 days in Puerto Morelos which is 3 extra days than our guests.  After the wedding around December or January we're going to have our "honeymoon" in Hawaii!  So excited! 

#249 lloyd123

lloyd123
                  • Banned
                  • 1 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 08:58 AM

Global Visas

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users