Photo

POLL: What are your colors?

• Please log in to reply
321 replies to this topic

#221 kya101

kya101
  • 645 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 11:23 AM

I am going with scarlet red and yellow. I love red and my MOH loves yellow so I let her help me chose the colours. I am hoping the two will look good together.  

#222 natalie7

natalie7
    • Site Supporter
    • 298 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 11:42 AM

Thanks jetsettinbride!!!  I HOPE IT TURNS OUT NICE!!

#223 LovesJakeyPoo

LovesJakeyPoo
      • 160 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 08:29 PM

I love pink....but we are getting married on the beach and my invitations that i want to do are super beachy so of course feel like i need to incorporate blue now i ? is would it be too much to add silver/grey in the mix so it doesn't seem like a baby shower?

#224 natalie7

natalie7
        • Site Supporter
        • 298 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 09:36 AM

Okay girls... so you may think IM CRAZY but I went with my bridesmaids yesterday to pick out dresses for them ( They were going to be in pale yellow). While everyone agreed on the same dress... and they loved the colors.... I tried on my dress which is a champagne color.... and BLAHHHHHH.... it looked BLAH together.... nothing complimented... it just looked like a wash out... I was so bummed... and upset of course because I bought pink and yellow sashes... started planning EVERYTHING in those colors....

so I saw these colors.... what do you think.......

It's called MISTY BLUE... we have to change the WHOLE style of the dress because the designer we picked does not have misty blue.... OH WELL... so here it goes.... what do you think about this color now.... Should I do LIGHT PINK ROSES???

600x600_1241216109734-d2e080586.jpgone-dozen-pink-roses.jpgmisty blue.jpg

#225 natalie7

natalie7
          • Site Supporter
          • 298 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 09:38 AM

oh yeah... so by the way.. if anyone wants to buy pale yellow sahes... let me know... I'm sad to part :(

#226 merrylee

merrylee
            • 687 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 09:46 AM

I am doing blush pink and shades of orange with a touch of black  I have no idea if I can have my fave flowers in Mexico but if not I have a suitable solution.  

mosaic17b988840e43f24957fae955528a102a290568e3.jpg

#227 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
              • 594 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 11:12 AM

This dress is very pretty and the color is gorgeous. Who's the designer?

Originally Posted by natalie7 

Okay girls... so you may think IM CRAZY but I went with my bridesmaids yesterday to pick out dresses for them ( They were going to be in pale yellow). While everyone agreed on the same dress... and they loved the colors.... I tried on my dress which is a champagne color.... and BLAHHHHHH.... it looked BLAH together.... nothing complimented... it just looked like a wash out... I was so bummed... and upset of course because I bought pink and yellow sashes... started planning EVERYTHING in those colors....

so I saw these colors.... what do you think.......

It's called MISTY BLUE... we have to change the WHOLE style of the dress because the designer we picked does not have misty blue.... OH WELL... so here it goes.... what do you think about this color now.... Should I do LIGHT PINK ROSES???

600x600_1241216109734-d2e080586.jpgone-dozen-pink-roses.jpgmisty blue.jpg

#228 kya101

kya101
                • 645 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 05:53 PM

Love that dress!!! It's so perfect for the beach!!!!

#229 Pucca

Pucca
                  • 485 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 10:51 PM

I love this! Blue is my favorite color; thus the center picture of the ceremony canopy and seating was my inspiration. I had originally chosen blue and silver with splashes of yellow and red, but now it's turning out to be mostly blue, yellow and white with splashes of silver and red. :) 

Originally Posted by AfricanVenus 

I wanna do a spin on this inspiration board...

original

#230 JessicaP2012

JessicaP2012
                    • 162 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 08:01 PM

My wedding colours will be light blue, yellow and white. I'm currently working on an inspiration board, I'm hoping to be done soon :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users