Some Non-Pro Teaser Pics from Sarah...

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#21 annkaley

• 82 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 04:06 PM

Wow! Beautiful pictures, I am so happy for you that everything turned out so perfectly...I can't wait to see more pictures!

#22 Christine

• VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 12 May 2007 - 04:16 PM

Sarah you looked beautiful! Congrats, can't wait to see the rest of the pics...especially the trash the dress session
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#23 CourtneyV

• 4,979 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 06:45 PM

Ahh - Sarah, you know we love our pictures! Thanks for the teasers, you look amazing! It looks like you and Edyta got to hang out quite a bit! I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures! Congratulations!
      Happily Married since May 9, 2008
      Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#24 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
      • 1,430 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 07:45 PM

Sarah, I'm so happy for you! You look absolutley beautiful!! I loved loved loved your makeup! Did you get it done at dreams? I can't wait to read your review! I'm so happy for you that it was everything you hoped for and more!! I can't wait to see Juan's pictures!! Congrats!!

#25 gkashmira

• 1,962 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 08:20 PM

Sarah - you look SO beautiful! That was defintiely the perfect dress for you. Your hair looks gorgeous too!

Thanks for including some pics from Edyta's wedding - she is another beautiful bride!
          Kashmira & Dan
          Happily married since June 16, 2007
          Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
          Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#26 *JillD*

• 5,112 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 08:55 PM

Sarah, first, congratulations, I'm so happy for you and jeff!

second, it looks like you had a fantastic time at your wedding and everything looked beautiful!

third, did you do your own makeup? Because your makeup for your welcome dinner & your wedding was absolutely perfect and exactly how I want mine for my wedding, so please share your secrets!

can't wait to read your review!

#27 Jtds2713

• 714 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 09:28 PM

Congratulations SArah! I am so very happy for you! I can't wait to see more pictures!

#28 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 6,996 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 01:32 AM

Thanks girls! I actually agonized over where to get my hair and makeup done. I originally wanted to do Hive, then had my doubts after some of the reviews. Then I was going to use who Christa used, but for some reason never got around to making an appointment. So, last minute, I decided to just use Dreams. I went for a hair and makeup trial 2 days before the wedding and my hair was great, my makeup absolutely HIDEOUS. I left literally in tears. I went back to the room and had a major meltdown. Jeff & my friends calmed me down and convinced me that I could do it myself. I did it right then and it looked great. But, two days later, I had a lot more tan so had to use a ton of bronzer- I can't believe it came out as good as it did! Anyway, looonnngg story short: Dreams did the hair, I did the makeup. I just described to the girl at Dreams what I wanted. I never did find a good picture, but she interpreted my explanation perfectly.

If you didn't see any of my previous posts about it a couple weeks ago, I went to the MAC counter and bought like $200 worth of makeup and had the girl show me how to do it, just in case I ended up having to do it for the wedding- I'm sooooo glad I did that now!

#29 ajncooter

• 983 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 08:29 AM

sarah you look amazing cant wait to see the pictures!

#30 NHPT

• 3,848 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 08:57 AM

everything turned out beautifully! i love LOVE your hair- i am going to try to have my sisters do it- was it hard? we also went to the MAC counter last night and i spent $168-hahah! everything looked amazing- congrats MRS!
                    Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users