Photo

Looking for someone to make me a monogram..

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 yamille

yamille
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 07:08 PM

Hey there,

here's the deal. I don't have time to make my own monogram for our guest bags. I know it's easy and stuff but I just can't. I had Sarah of Sprouille designs make our initial monogram and she was great. I am now looking for something to put on our guests OOT bag.

I do not want our names on it. I just want like a palm tree or cool sun or something with Riviera Maya, Mexico and May 23, 2009 - our wed day. I want to be able to print it out on iron on transfer paper and iron it on.

I know this is sort of random to put out there but I am willing to pay. I think Sarah must be super busy becuase she hasn't responded to my emails and I don't really have time to wait 2 weeks which is what her website says becuase my sis is in town and willing to help me iron on and what not. I just got one recently from her and had ordered the wrong # and meant to order the one beside it- my mistake and I just sort of need to get this wedding stuff out of the way.

Even if it's an image that you used- I would love to see and potentially buy it off you.

Thanks if anyone responds.

#2 ~Angela~

~Angela~
    • 4,172 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 07:10 PM

Do you have specific colours you are looking for?

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 31 March 2009 - 07:16 PM

what about contacting erinb, jessicam, or anac?

they are members and do monograms as well...and are great...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 yamille

yamille
      • 1,460 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 07:42 PM

Thanks Tammy!

#5 pvbeachbride10

pvbeachbride10
        • 202 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 12:48 AM

How much do they charge for them? I guess I can contact them as well. :)

#6 bumbles

bumbles
          • 574 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 11:20 AM

Many brides from another forum have used this company: Pink Design Events - Modern Designs for the Couture Bride It's run by a former bride. HTH!

#7 bumbles

bumbles
            • 574 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 11:21 AM

Creative Montage has a cool palm tree design although I'm not sure how flexible they are with reformatting graphics for various purposes. http://www.creativemontage.com/

#8 kayr

kayr
              • 149 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 03:32 PM

I used Jessica's Design Shop and she was great to deal with.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users