Photo

Dreams La Romana

• Please log in to reply
3934 replies to this topic

#3121 jessmaine

jessmaine
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:08 PM

We leave Nov 10 and Still NOTHING....UGGGGGGGGGGG  I am ready to go bat shit crazy.  I know I have her e-mail correct and the lady from Apple that we are working with has not heard from her back either.  So far we have nothing for this wedding picked out.   I am at a loss...I guess the next step is calling.  I even e-mailed the conceirge and she said she would forward my e-mail to Yanna..but still nothing....

#3122 jessmaine

jessmaine
    • 3 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:08 PM

We leave Nov 10 and Still NOTHING....UGGGGGGGGGGG  I am ready to go bat shit crazy.  I know I have her e-mail correct and the lady from Apple that we are working with has not heard from her back either.  So far we have nothing for this wedding picked out.   I am at a loss...I guess the next step is calling.  I even e-mailed the conceirge and she said she would forward my e-mail to Yanna..but still nothing....

#3123 wellthen02

wellthen02
      • 23 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by jessmaine 

Sorry to hear that you have not had any contact as yet. That is scary! Are you guys getting there 3 days before the wedding? That is what Jenny said to do and that is when we will be finalizing everything. Either way I am hoping that there will be contact for you soon!!

#3124 FutureMrsC13

FutureMrsC13
        • 19 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:45 AM

Finally spoke to Yanna today about setting a date for next November! She is alive!!

#3125 Andreanna

Andreanna
          • 34 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:42 PM

Hola Ladies!!

Remember earlier I was flailing and running around and such? Still didn't get our final quote until we were sitting in front of Jenny. She was fantastic though, and after meeting with her, I relaxed completely.

Jassmaine, I know it isn't ideal, but when you are there in person, things will smooth out.

We were married October 27, the first real sunny day since Hurricane Sally. It was amazing, and beyond anything I could have hoped for. I will do a full review soon!

Vancouver bride: I saw them setting up your ceremony and then later saw you doing some photos. You looked gorgeous! Hope you got to enjoy mostly sunny weather!

#3126 marji

marji
            • 26 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:55 AM

Originally Posted by Andreanna 

Hola Ladies!!

Remember earlier I was flailing and running around and such? Still didn't get our final quote until we were sitting in front of Jenny. She was fantastic though, and after meeting with her, I relaxed completely.

Jassmaine, I know it isn't ideal, but when you are there in person, things will smooth out.

We were married October 27, the first real sunny day since Hurricane Sally. It was amazing, and beyond anything I could have hoped for. I will do a full review soon!

Vancouver bride: I saw them setting up your ceremony and then later saw you doing some photos. You looked gorgeous! Hope you got to enjoy mostly sunny weather!

Congratulations and welcome back Andreanna!! I'm so glad everything was amazing! 

Looking forward to your pictures! 

#3127 JenWren

JenWren
              • Site Supporter
              • 25 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by Vancouver Bride 

Here is a picture of the private beach gazebo next to the jungle restaurant at DLR. The view ocean is behind and to the right. 

Thank you! I've seen so many pictures, but this is a new one. It IS pretty, and I'm sure it will be fine. The brochures show this beautiful wedding directly on the beach, and I hate to feel like I have to settle. For now, we have reserved the beach gazebo, and I know we will get some lovely pictures on the beach even if we are not married there. We will only have about 6-8 guests, so maybe we can figure something out once we get there. I'm really not too worried about it. 

#3128 jessicalynneh

jessicalynneh
                • Site Supporter
                • 93 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:07 AM

Hey ladies!!! Just got back from our 12 day wedding trip to Dreams! Let me tell you, it was AMAZING.  Every little detail was perfect, our rehearsal dinner (40 people!), followed by a slideshow on the beach and releasing sky lanterns was absolutely gorgeous, and our wedding/cocktail hour/reception(155 people!) were all perfect and SO much fun - Jenny and the Dreams staff really went way above and beyond anything we could have imagined.  I will post a full review with pictures when we get the professional ones, but here are a few for now! The picture with the fireworks is our first dance...we were in the ballroom and they surprised us with fireworks at the four corners of the dance floor! Gorgeous!!

#3129 jessicalynneh

jessicalynneh
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 93 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:09 AM

We hired a professional photographer for the sky lantern release...so worth it!!!

#3130 SOCCER1615

SOCCER1615
                    • 111 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:58 PM

Congrats jess...so glad everything went so well...looking at your pics makes me want to do it all again!!!! Hope your not going through wedding withdrawal

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users