Photo

Dreams La Romana

• Please log in to reply
3934 replies to this topic

#121 nicole8

nicole8
  • 83 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 02:02 PM

amygirl we booked hdc photo for La romana in May and he is not charging us extra to come to La Romana you may want to look at his work because he's prices are very reasonable compared to the other ones I have looked into and his work looks great. I can send you a price list if you want to pm me.

hdcphoto.com

#122 Sunandsand

Sunandsand
    • 126 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 02:10 PM

Ooh, Nicole8,
      His photos look great. I've emailed him so at least if the other photographer doesn't come through I have a back up.
      I'm actually going to book the entire day with the photographer and my gift to all my guests (about 25) will be to give each family alone time with the photographer to take nice portraits that they can keep forever.

#123 amygirl1169

amygirl1169
      • 653 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 02:41 PM

I can't see any images on the site
        I will try again from home, but usually no sites are blocked at work... hmmm...

#124 KPEG

KPEG
        • 267 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 11:39 PM

Does anyone have info on the resort photographer that's included in the packages?

#125 Sunandsand

Sunandsand
          • 126 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 10:58 AM

Latinalocany (another bride on this forum) posted her photos:
            pro wedding pics pictures from parties photos on webshots

Meanwhile, I still haven't heard back from Severine --- not cool --- so I'm probably going to go with Nicole8's photographer. His prices are a lot more reasonable and he got back to me right away.

I just hate the feeling that Severine is ignoring my emails. If you don't want to come to La Romana, just say so. Don't leave me hanging!

#126 bearbunny

bearbunny
            • 183 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 04:06 PM

I am getting married in May in La Romana - I am using Chrisitian Nin as my videographer. The resort photographer was so expensive at Casa de Campo I asked Christian if he knew any wedding photographers in the area -his brother happens to be a wedding photographer out of Santo Domingo but is glad to come to La Romana at no charge. They were very resonably priced and I checked their references..all extremely good. Check them out - Christian Nin Video Studio and :: Nin Photography :: They got back to me very very fast! Good luck.

#127 amygirl1169

amygirl1169
              • 653 posts

Posted 11 October 2009 - 12:26 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by bearbunny
                I am getting married in May in La Romana - I am using Chrisitian Nin as my videographer. The resort photographer was so expensive at Casa de Campo I asked Christian if he knew any wedding photographers in the area -his brother happens to be a wedding photographer out of Santo Domingo but is glad to come to La Romana at no charge. They were very resonably priced and I checked their references..all extremely good. Check them out - Christian Nin Video Studio and :: Nin Photography :: They got back to me very very fast! Good luck.
                Strange.. you posted the nearly identical post earlier.. I did check them out and actually tried to contact them, but their service sent me a bounceback undeliverable message.

Can you send me their price list at amygirl1169@hotmail.com
                Thx.

#128 fyniac

fyniac
                • 20 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 10:55 PM

Hi Everyone,

I'm considering Dreams La Romana as well. Like some of you said in earlier posts, I haven't seen any pictures of any beach ceremonies (which is what I'm really gunning for). Any info anybody has on this resort is much appreciated! Thanks!

#129 bearbunny

bearbunny
                  • 183 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 10:01 AM

Amy - I emailed you the info - I do not have a price list but told you how much I paid and for what... not so strange...I may have posted this already.. I didn't realize this was the same thread..no time to go back through to see if this was the same - saw your question and answer it to be helpul.

#130 bearbunny

bearbunny
                    • 183 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 10:02 AM

fyniac - dreams la romana has a beach gazebo but I believe you can also get married directly in the same if you want. I may have some photo's from when I was considering dreams from Tiara the wc there ..if I do I will pm them to you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users