Photo

Dreams La Romana

• Please log in to reply
3934 replies to this topic

#991 Juan Guzman dfotoart

Juan Guzman dfotoart
  • 70 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 10:01 AM

Hi every one and wellcome to our best forum in the web.
    Some pictures from Dreams La Romana HERE for you orientation.
    With the best wishes for every one.
    Juan Guzman

#992 NancM

NancM
    • 52 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 01:29 PM

Hi ladies,

Congrats Heather (dolfinluck) - glad to hear your day went well. Thanks for coming back to the forum and giving us feedback! It's much appreciated.

Congrats KPEG - hope you had a great wedding!

Pink_Petals - your dress is beautiful and the picture does NOT make you look big AT ALL. It's gorgeous...thanks for all the pictures of your planning, decorations, etc...will you be shipping all of this down there ahead of time, or will you be packing it all with you when you go? I'm so afraid of breaking anything, I'd be a nervous wreck on the plane! :)

Welcome DRbride2011 - my fiancĀ© and I will also be going for 2 weeks; 1st week with the rest of our guests and my 2 boys, 2nd week alone. I'd love to say we're getting a honeymoon suite for the 2nd week, but right now, all of us are booked in the Preferred Club, so we'll most likely just keep what we have, unless, of course, we change our minds when everyone leaves. So many options, and so many other decisions still to make! I don't kow how many honeymoon suites there are unfortunately...sorry.

Has anyone heard from Yanna lately? I received an email from her on the 11th of May advising me that she would be our WC (replacing Tiara), but she hadn't answered any of the questions I had sent, so I responded to her that same day and have yet to hear back from her. I know they're super busy with weddings right now, so I don't want to email her again, but was curious about whether anyone else is getting replies. Thanks!

Best of luck to our "next week" brides:

fyniac - May 26, 2010
      VallieR - May 29, 2010. Hope you both have a wonderful time!

Nancy
      :love

#993 dolfinluck

dolfinluck
      • 2,424 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 02:36 PM

pink petals- love all your ideas! i got my flowers from angels as well and loved them! they are from approval photo for Fri. Mar 26. my photographers didnt even know they were fake until after the bridal party shot when one of them said that the flowers where holding up great in the heat.

#994 jenne

jenne
        • 278 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 07:14 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JoNewhams

Jenne, I've heard loads and loads of mixed reviews about the rooms, is it true their all the same apart from the views?

Apart from the suites, most of the rooms I saw were pretty well the same. My Dad was in the preferred club and my sister was not, and their rooms looked exactly the same!
          Jennifer

#995 fyniac

fyniac
          • 20 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 08:00 PM

Welcome back Dolfinluck, congrats! I'm going to be leaving tomorrow morning (very early in the morning), hopefully all goes well. I think I'm pretty mellow about everything, so as long as everyone has a good time, I think it'll be good :)

Thanks for all your help with planning everyone! I'll try to post more info when I get back as well.

#996 VallieR

VallieR
            • 42 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 09:08 PM

pink petals...your stuff looks awsome! NancM thanks for the luck, I will need it.
              Talk about drama the week before the wedding, my FH fell on his face the night of his bachleor party...19 sutures and a broken nose...seriously I couldn't believe it! I was at work when it happened I am a nurse in the ER and he and his guys all showed up...I was ready to kill!
              fyniac, hopefully we will get to meet.
              Thank you everyone for all your help :)

#997 dolfinluck

dolfinluck
              • 2,424 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 09:58 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by JoNewhams
                I've heard loads and loads of mixed reviews about the rooms, is it true their all the same apart from the views?
                I know for a fact building 2 and 3 have the older decor while building 4, 5 & 7 are the updated ones. My sister's & SIL rooms (in building 2 & 3) also had a musty smell but nothing a candle didnt take care of, you are in a tropical climate.

Quote:
                Originally Posted by VallieR
                pink petals...your stuff looks awsome! NancM thanks for the luck, I will need it.
                Talk about drama the week before the wedding, my FH fell on his face the night of his bachleor party...19 sutures and a broken nose...seriously I couldn't believe it! I was at work when it happened I am a nurse in the ER and he and his guys all showed up...I was ready to kill!
                fyniac, hopefully we will get to meet.
                Thank you everyone for all your help :)
                OMG Vallie!! i would of killed them! DH did step on a sea urchin the morning of the wedding but thank god he was able to walk with no problem

#998 nsimpson

nsimpson
                • 325 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 05:42 PM

Dolfinluck - Welcome back and congratulations!!! I'm thrilled that everything went well :)

VallieR - Yea, yea...it's almost YOUR day!! Considering you were the one who started this thread a mere 100 pages ago, I think we all owe you a huge thanks!! Good luck and come back with your review in hand :)

Pink Petals - I was beginning to wonder what happened to you LOL!! You look gorgeous in your dress, and I'm sure that in person it's even more breathtaking. I love what you've put together so far for your wedding -- thanks for sharing!

All 'Newbies' - Welcome, we're happy to have you and trust us, you're in right place if you're looking for answers!!

Finally, I've got good news...I FINALLY got my dress :) Yea me!!!
                  Love is a wonderful thing!
                  Nadia and SergeSeptember 2010

#999 VallieR

VallieR
                  • 42 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 07:58 PM

Thanks nimpson! I'm just so glad that we have this forum to share all this info! I will have a review when I get back.

#1000 EmmaHartel

EmmaHartel
                    • 17 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 11:20 PM

Hello ladies! I'm planning my wedding at DLR for next May. I noticed quite a few of you talked or are talking about bringing your centerpieces and other decorations with you - has anyone shipped or thought about shipping their decor? With how expensive it is to bring extra luggage on the flight I was thinking it might be less expensive to ship it all, but I'd like to know if anyone has tried the shipping option.

I'm also looking for opinions on using the pier for my ceremony. I've only seen one photo of the pier, but the thought of being married right on the water seems amazing!

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users