Prettyhazardous
  • 712 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 06:14 PM

Congrats and welcome Bunny

#122 big3n09

big3n09
    • 616 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 03:01 AM

If anyone is interested I have 40 decks of playing cards from Michael's for $30 I am offering them to you ladies first to avoid having to worry about shipping. So if anyone is interested PM me and I will get back to you so we can figure out the exchange. After the holidays I will just place put them in the FS section, so let me know! Happy Holidays!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
      4/1/11 in St. Kitts at the Marriott I married my best-friend!!!

#123 TLC4Rock

TLC4Rock
      • 473 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 10:33 PM

Hello DMV Ladies!

I just found this thread and decided to introduce myself. I'm glad I found you all and looking forward to sharing information. I am getting married in Punta Cana - July 30, 2010!

#124 TLC4Rock

TLC4Rock
        • 473 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 10:38 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by azulskies
          Hey ladies...does anyone in the Hampton Roads or even Richmond area know of any good photographers they can recommend for BD shoots?
          I am from that area, I will check with friends still in the area and get back with you. OR PM me if I don't respond fast enough! "-)

#125 TLC4Rock

TLC4Rock
          • 473 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 10:47 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by azulskies
            Yes! I live in Norfolk! Where were you from??
            azulskies - I live in Ashburn, VA originally from Hampton and my FI is in Portsmouth....the lovely seven cities.

Anyway, I'm back and forth planning the wedding so just wanted to touch bases and ask if you would share any information you find and vice versa! :-)

If you have not found a dress yet, I found a really lovely bridal shop in Warrenton, VA. I am planning on traveling to Norfolk to look there. Any recommendations for bridal shops?

Also are you planning a AHR? If so what location(s) are you considering?

#126 Mrs.B

Mrs.B
            • 455 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 01:36 AM

Hi All! I am a DC bride, getting married in Ocho Rios, Jamaica...

#127 Shakara

Shakara
              • 193 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 11:39 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Mrs.B
                Hi All! I am a DC bride, getting married in Ocho Rios, Jamaica...
                Hey Mrs. B... I am DE bride getting married in Ocho Rios at ROR in June. I know were not next door neighbors... but we're pretty close!! If you have any questions or wanna share any ideas let me know!!

#128 lrdavis23

lrdavis23
                • 876 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 01:32 PM

Hey Ladies stopping in to say hello, I am a fellow DMV bride getting married in Punta Canan June 18 at Dreams PC
                  Married June 18, 2010 @ Dreams Punta Cana

#129 PynkLemonade

PynkLemonade
                  • 350 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 01:41 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by TLC4Rock
                    azulskies - I live in Ashburn, VA originally from Hampton and my FI is in Portsmouth....the lovely seven cities.

Anyway, I'm back and forth planning the wedding so just wanted to touch bases and ask if you would share any information you find and vice versa! :-)

If you have not found a dress yet, I found a really lovely bridal shop in Warrenton, VA. I am planning on traveling to Norfolk to look there. Any recommendations for bridal shops?

Also are you planning a AHR? If so what location(s) are you considering?
                    Hey TLC4Rock, I live in leesburg, right across the street from Ashburn and my bridal shop is in Warrenton too, lol!! It's called A Formal Affair, wow small world!!

Oh and let me formally introduce myself...

My name is Misty, getting married on 8.9.10 in Punta Cana!

#130 TLC4Rock

TLC4Rock
                    • 473 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 01:45 PM

Wow PynkLemonade!

I think we are talking about the same bridal shop. They are wonderful! I didn't feel like I was in a meat market like at David's Bridal. No offense to others but that's just MHO.

If I ever used DB I would have to use online only.

Also glad to meet a local Punta Cana bride! :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users