Sign in to follow this  
LCBride2007

BDW Biggest Loser: Season 6 ~ Official Thread ~ FINAL RESULTS POSTED!! (#869)

Congrats to everyone on their great work! I did BL season 4 (I think it was 4) and really loved the accountability of it. Then I moved, got busy with work, and was away from the forum for a long time. When I came back, I saw that you were all in the middle of this season, so I waited patiently for a new one to start (while I ate absolute junk... ugh, gross!) Soooo... I'm ready! I can't wait for BL 7!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvbeachbride10 View Post
I would still be in too. Maybe I can lose more this time and not be out $15. Haha. :) :)
LMAO ... i'm already out $45 since i did it 3 times, lol!

Heres a copy of my PM with MOD:

Re: biggest loser 7 question

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your patience. Yes, this is totally fine. The money was a factor is why a mod needed to run the BL. Feel free to start a thread like this and thank you for asking! Good luck :)

Jamy

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOSIE

Hi! So I completely understand everything thats going on and the need for a MOD to host, etc. My question is....are members allowed to start a thread & weigh in, keep track, etc but have no prize and no financial interest? I probably wouldn't have time to actually host it myself but I wasn't sure if money being collected was the reason a MOD has to run it? Sorry to beat a dead horse, just checking!