BDW Biggest Loser: Season 6 ~ Official Thread ~ FINAL RESULTS POSTED!! (#869)

• Please log in to reply
972 replies to this topic

#51 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 12:06 PM

I still only have 5 people signed up - don't wait until the last minute!

Janet, those badges are awesome - and totally motivating. Not that I'll ever look like that, but hey, it's a reminder of where I SHOULD be! lol

#52 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 01:29 PM

Just a reminder - NO CREDIT CARDS! I can't accept these payments because it charges me a fee. Granted, it's a small fee, but it would add up and with teh type of account I have it only allows me a few CC payments a year. I also think the same fee applies for Debit Cards.

#53 tdmitchell

• 719 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by Alyssa
        I am in for this one Ann - i totally dropped out of season 5 and fattened up like pig this winter - DISGUSTING!!!! everytime i look at my wedding pics (from only 6 months ago) i seriously want to puke b/c i can't believe i gained so much weight in such a little amount of time

Janet - i love your badges - i totally think bikinis for summer!

and girls - is anyone interested in the BDW BL Buddy thing we did in Season 2 or 3? basically anyone that is interested PM's me and then i pair people up to be buddies and stay in contact over email / phone to motivate eachother.
        Hey Alyssa! I haven't quite joined yet, but by Wednesday I will be in and will be interested in a BL Buddy! I will PM you on Wednesday after I officially join! lol. What information do you need in the PM?

#54 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 03:11 PM

Janet those badges are sooo cute! Yay Alyssa's in!

#55 Jacilynda

• 2,777 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 04:52 PM

At first I was kind of against the idea of a buddy. but I think if you girls are ok w/ it I would like to do it. I will feel like I have someone to report to all the time so i'll get my ass in gear! I need that! Hopefully I could be of a lot of help to someone else!

#56 starchild

• Moderators
            • 26,161 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 05:59 PM

No more excuses, I just sent my money to Ann before I could talk myself out of it. I am in!

Here's to a productive 12 weeks everyone

#57 Janet

• VIP Member
              • 7,459 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 07:19 PM

If you're in, put a badge in your siggy so others see it and sign up! We need a bigger pot! I would add one but I am sitting out this season....

#58 starchild

• Moderators
                • 26,161 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 07:43 PM

They are too cute! Done

#59 Butterflyf369

• 706 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 08:19 PM

What an awesome idea. I'm totally in for this and have sent you an email!

#60 1elephant

• VIP Member
                    • 15,998 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 09:36 PM

ok i have a dumb question - mostly for ann - i understand not taking cc, but if the same applies to debit cards that are linked to checking accounts, what do you use to pay? i have no prob sending an actual check, but how is everyone else paying?

i have a wedding in oct. that i need to look FABULOUS for. i'm also babysitting all summer for kids that i teach which means run-ins w/ parents at the pool club in a bathing suit....SO, i think i'm in. i need another day to think about it b/c my diet was to start right after thursday night's passover seder...but another week isn't THAT bad....unless my pants split before that.. THAT would be really bad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users