Jump to content

Photo

Custom Linen Suits $99!


  • Please log in to reply
1340 replies to this topic

#921 DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl
  • Member
  • 710 posts

    Posted 27 September 2011 - 06:24 PM


    Awesome!! What did the FI think about the suit?
     

    Originally Posted by Mwise17 


    yeah!!!!!

    :)

     

    Nice to hear from happy people and pics too!  THanks!
     



     



     



    #922 kat2012

    kat2012
    • Member
    • 602 posts

      Posted 27 September 2011 - 06:45 PM


      He really liked it! He is pretty excited about it
       

      Originally Posted by DiamondGirl 


      Awesome!! What did the FI think about the suit?
       



       



       



      #923 DiamondGirl

      DiamondGirl
      • Member
      • 710 posts

        Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:29 PM

        Glad to hear. FI loved his suit as well. He mentioned ordering some custom wool ones in a few different colors. You really can't beat it.

         

        Originally Posted by kat2012 


        He really liked it! He is pretty excited about it
         



         



         



        #924 kat2012

        kat2012
        • Member
        • 602 posts

          Posted 28 September 2011 - 05:19 AM

          Exactly! It is hard to beat this price and quality is pretty good :D

           

          Originally Posted by DiamondGirl 

          Glad to hear. FI loved his suit as well. He mentioned ordering some custom wool ones in a few different colors. You really can't beat it.

           



           



           



          #925 sxcT

          sxcT
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,282 posts

            Posted 28 September 2011 - 06:35 AM

            We ordered FIs suit a long time ago and he loves it!!  He won't let me see him in it so I can't tell you what I think.  :P  Just the other day he decided to go ahead and order the groomsmen's pants and have them ship directly to them.  FI did a custom suit and loved the fit but we ordered the pre-set sizes for the guys and he went 1 inch bigger on all the waists for the guys.  I'll let you know what feedback we get. 



            #926 lianee

            lianee
            • Newbie
            • 86 posts

              Posted 28 September 2011 - 07:01 AM

              Looks good!

              Which colour is this?

               

              Originally Posted by kat2012 

              We just got our suite, shirt and pants today!!! Fit is perfect, they sent it on saturday and it was here 30 min ago :D

              Here is some pics :D

              312752_10150831008745363_502525362_21114152_806254737_n.jpg304728_10150831006365363_502525362_21114147_32224253_n.jpg294713_10150831005700363_502525362_21114144_1358018859_n.jpg302200_10150831004795363_502525362_21114138_335540575_n.jpg313462_10150831003840363_502525362_21114137_272082382_n.jpg

              Sorry for the quality, I took it on my phone



               



              #927 kat2012

              kat2012
              • Member
              • 602 posts

                Posted 28 September 2011 - 07:15 AM

                Thanks!

                Suit is in Tropical English Beige Linen, shirt is White herringbone, and pants are Tropical Dark Beige Linen.

                 

                Originally Posted by lianee 

                Looks good!

                Which colour is this?

                 



                 



                 



                #928 Reinita

                Reinita
                • Jr. Member
                • 153 posts

                  Posted 03 October 2011 - 08:41 AM

                  Thanks for providing pics and great feed back. Looks like I've got the men taken care of now!

                  Attached Files



                  #929 kat2012

                  kat2012
                  • Member
                  • 602 posts

                    Posted 03 October 2011 - 11:36 AM


                    One problem less, YAY!!!

                    I am glad I could help :D
                     

                    Originally Posted by Reinita 

                    Thanks for providing pics and great feed back. Looks like I've got the men taken care of now!



                     



                    #930 cbandemer

                    cbandemer
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 213 posts

                      Posted 05 October 2011 - 07:08 AM


                      Thanks for sharing. I kind of like the lighter color. I was going to do him in all white and the same color vest as teh groomsmens pants but I think I may have to change my mind now.
                       

                      Originally Posted by kat2012 

                      We just got our suite, shirt and pants today!!! Fit is perfect, they sent it on saturday and it was here 30 min ago :D

                      Here is some pics :D

                      312752_10150831008745363_502525362_21114152_806254737_n.jpg304728_10150831006365363_502525362_21114147_32224253_n.jpg294713_10150831005700363_502525362_21114144_1358018859_n.jpg302200_10150831004795363_502525362_21114138_335540575_n.jpg313462_10150831003840363_502525362_21114137_272082382_n.jpg

                      Sorry for the quality, I took it on my phone



                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users