• Please log in to reply
1340 replies to this topic

#601 mimi73

mimi73
  • 282 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 11:34 AM

Us too :)

Originally Posted by LowcountryGirl 

We had the same thing happen and we realized it was because our credit card wouldn't accept this charge, so we tried it through paypal but using our card and it went through.  Hope this makes sense.  We also emailed them and got a quick response.

http://tickers.Ticke....8901/event.png

Bride and Groom + 42 guests booked!

#602 Aumuller

Aumuller
    • 365 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 06:04 PM

What color is this suit?

Originally Posted by autjo 

A linen blend it doesn't wrinkle as bad as pure linen. We went with the $99 linen/cotten blend and the suit looked great the entire reception.

Originally Posted by ktnicole 

We ordered Anthonys suit- not linen but I did want to post it in case anyone else was interested.  The material is AMAZING and the QUALITY AMAZING!! I can't say enough about how impressed I am with the suit, FI has other suits that he has spent good money on and they dont compare to this one!! Heres a pic of him in it.  Ignore his white socks- I was so excited I just made him hurry the heck up!

anthonys suit.bmp

#603 welljen

welljen
      • Site Supporter
      • 94 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 06:14 PM

Hey there eddie and sheila,

I couldn't help but notice that you are from the Toronto area as well.

I came across this site and I think this could be the answer to my fiance's suite issues.

Have you placed your order for the suits yet? If so, where you happy with your order?

Sorry, for all the questions but I have one more... If you are done with the swatches, would you be open to sending them to me?

Fortunately we live in the same city, so hopefully it won't be too much of a hassle.

J

#604 pineapplebride

pineapplebride
        • 232 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 08:30 PM

Did anyone notice they have a new color in the linen suits. Tropical Beige Linen.... I dont remember seeing that swatch before. Has anyone ordered this color, or does anyone have a swatch of it they could take a picture of?

Thanks!

Heather & Max - Dreams Tulum - May 10, 2011!

Fuschia and Orange Bouquet and Bout for sale: http://www.bestdesti...t-bout-for-sale

#605 vlynnw

vlynnw
          • 6,003 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 05:52 AM

I'm just now seeing this, but yes I did end up just using my paypal acct. and it went through.  FI's suit arrived yesterday....and it's a disaster.  It doesn't fit at all, we measured him 3 times and I mostly had his mom do the measuring since she's more in tune with sewing and things.  So now I'm upset that I wasted $125 on something that won't fit him.  So if anyone is in need of a beige linen suit for their FI and he's just slightly smaller than mine this one is already made! haha.  I have no idea what I'm going to do with it.  I told him he's going to men's wearhouse and we'll let them measure him this time since we obviously screwed up somewhere.

Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#606 pineapplebride

pineapplebride
            • 232 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 01:48 PM

Oh no! This is what I'm worried about!! Whenever we've have custom clothing made its always the same person measuring and then making the clothing. I'm worried that even if we go to a professional tailor, they may take measurements a little different than the person doing all the sewing!!

Originally Posted by vlynnw 

I'm just now seeing this, but yes I did end up just using my paypal acct. and it went through.  FI's suit arrived yesterday....and it's a disaster.  It doesn't fit at all, we measured him 3 times and I mostly had his mom do the measuring since she's more in tune with sewing and things.  So now I'm upset that I wasted $125 on something that won't fit him.  So if anyone is in need of a beige linen suit for their FI and he's just slightly smaller than mine this one is already made! haha.  I have no idea what I'm going to do with it.  I told him he's going to men's wearhouse and we'll let them measure him this time since we obviously screwed up somewhere.

Heather & Max - Dreams Tulum - May 10, 2011!

Fuschia and Orange Bouquet and Bout for sale: http://www.bestdesti...t-bout-for-sale

#607 celestial419

celestial419
              • 198 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 07:32 PM

vlyn- what size is you FI?

#608 vlynnw

vlynnw
                • 6,003 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by celestial419 

vlyn- what size is you FI?

His suit size is 40R for the jacket, we actually just bought him a new suit for work this evening.  Pant size 34, he's 5'11.  If you want the exact measurements that we used I can send them to you. 

Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#609 abbie32

abbie32
                  • 89 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 05:18 PM

What cut/fit of pants did any of you get, FI and the GM's are all athletic build (big shoulders, small waist, thicker legs) My FI is worried that the Classic Comfort fit would be too Old-man suit style.    We're thinking Semi Baggy, Straight, or Baggy..... Any thoughts ? 

#610 eddieandsheila

eddieandsheila
                    • 110 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 08:01 AM

Hey welljen!

We did place the order for my FI and Dad's suit.  They look amazing!  Just to be sure of the sizes, we added an inch to each measurement.  I actually didnt end up ordering swatches, but I found a picture of the swatches from another BDW bride and I went with those colours.  We got the natural linen for my FI and the beige linen for my dad.

Hope this helps =)

Quote:

Originally Posted by welljen 

Hey there eddie and sheila,

I couldn't help but notice that you are from the Toronto area as well.

I came across this site and I think this could be the answer to my fiance's suite issues.

Have you placed your order for the suits yet? If so, where you happy with your order?

Sorry, for all the questions but I have one more... If you are done with the swatches, would you be open to sending them to me?

Fortunately we live in the same city, so hopefully it won't be too much of a hassle.

J

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users