• Please log in to reply
1340 replies to this topic

#131 classadiva

classadiva
  • 685 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 02:54 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by LadyTrunck
    We got the swatches! I think we're going with the pure linen- Pure natural. It's the lightest fabric w/ out being white, and the fabric feels great. 2nd choice will be Pure linen- pure stripe light beige.

We are taking them home for Thanksgiving to show the fam. After that, I would be more than happy to mail them to whoever pm's me about it first :)
    I got my swatches too already!! They are quick. I think we are going to go with the English Beige...that's what the FI likes. It's between off-white and beige. I think it will go good with his skin color.

BTW...we must have gotten different swatches....my color names are completely different from yours. Mine are the swatches for the $99 suits. What are yours for?

#132 classadiva

classadiva
    • 685 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 02:55 PM

BTW...for those whom ordered or are ordering these suits...what are you doing for shirts? Are you ordering the shirts from this company too?

#133 LadyTrunck

LadyTrunck
      • 1,114 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 04:13 PM

Classadiva- I got the swatches for the $99 and for the Pure Irish Linen for $175. The fabric feels a little softer, and the colors differ too. I was looking forward to only paying 99, but we ended up liking the swatches for the other ones better.
        Married to my BEST FRIEND!
        July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
        Non-Pro Pics:
        http://bestdestinati....ro-pics-61751/
        Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

#134 classadiva

classadiva
        • 685 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 08:19 PM

Quote:
          Classadiva- I got the swatches for the $99 and for the Pure Irish Linen for $175. The fabric feels a little softer, and the colors differ too. I was looking forward to only paying 99, but we ended up liking the swatches for the other ones better.
          Thanks for the clarification....maybe I will order those swatches too.

#135 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
          • 609 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 11:45 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by classadiva
            BTW...for those whom ordered or are ordering these suits...what are you doing for shirts? Are you ordering the shirts from this company too?
            We just picked out a plain white shirt that was available from the JCPenny website in a lot of sizes since we had so many groomsmen all over the country.

#136 NJ Hunnie

NJ Hunnie
            • 436 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 10:37 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by classadiva
              I got my swatches too already!! They are quick. I think we are going to go with the English Beige...that's what the FI likes. It's between off-white and beige. I think it will go good with his skin color.

BTW...we must have gotten different swatches....my color names are completely different from yours. Mine are the swatches for the $99 suits. What are yours for?

Would you ladies be interested in selling the samples

#137 finleys7

finleys7
              • 703 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 11:59 AM

Quote:
                Ok- I got a taker for the swatches!
                Do you think the taker will pass them on. I will pay any costs, but wanted to get a feel for the fabric and see the colors up against the girls dresses.

Thanks,
                Shannon
                Shannon

YEAH---We Did It! **May 1st, 2010**
                Our Wedding SlideShowMy Wedding Review - Iberostar Paraiso Del Mar http://bestdestinati....-2010-a-58966/My Planning Threadhttp://bestdestinati...ding.com/fo....

#138 creoletexan

creoletexan
                • 220 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 12:25 PM

I got my swatches yesterday! I believe we are going with the Beige Linen. We are going to test them out by ordering my husband's suit first. Has anyone ever used them for kid's suit. My son will be the ringbear, we'll see how that goes, and will be a mini-version of his dad.

#139 isy_beau

isy_beau
                  • 83 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 02:21 PM

Thank you so much everyone who wrote reviews for the quality of the suits, I will for sure go with this compagny now.
                    I have received my swatch this week for the 99$ linen suits and I think were gonna go with the color english linen since my dress is cafe latte.
                    I was just concerned about the quality, but I'm not worried at all anymore :)
                    I will post my review and pictures when I get the suits.

#140 JessicaANDJermaine

JessicaANDJermaine
                    • 216 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 02:37 PM

what an awesome deal....i may consider them for my ring bearer's outfit as well
                      Jessica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users