Photo

Custom Linen Suits $99!

• Please log in to reply
1340 replies to this topic

#1161 lmadore

lmadore
  • 128 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 11:29 AM

Questions answered , unless you specifically ask, the back of the Waist coat/Vest will be the lining material. I would prefer it to be all the same, like the ones I saw in Le Chateau, ofcourse there vests are about the price same price as I would pay for pants and a vest at Studio Suits

#1162 Laurelyn

Laurelyn
    • 215 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by lmadore 

Questions answered , unless you specifically ask, the back of the Waist coat/Vest will be the lining material. I would prefer it to be all the same, like the ones I saw in Le Chateau, ofcourse there vests are about the price same price as I would pay for pants and a vest at Studio Suits

If your brave enough I waited last year until August to buy my husbands suit from Le Chateau.  We ended up getting a really good deal and for his pants jacket and shirt it came to $150.  Also I will check at home for you but I think I do have the swatches for the $99 suits and I don't mind sending them on to you if that is what you are looking for. 

#1163 CdnBeatPrincess

CdnBeatPrincess
      • 296 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 08:20 AM

sjc_wed_409.jpg

sjc_wed_336.jpgsjc_wed_424.jpg

#1164 perlaharo

perlaharo
        • 6 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 10:06 AM

This is a wonderful thread! Thanks to everyone who has contributed!

I skipped reading about 80 pages & maybe the info was posted there, but does anyone know if Studiosuits makes linen suits for toddlers? My nephew will be our ring bearer and I would love to get him one of these suits!

#1165 lmadore

lmadore
          • 128 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 01:51 PM

Im pretty sure I seen on there website they do kids sizes but now that im looking I cant find it for the life of me.  Im sure they can do it, seeing as they do custom suits.  but you could just email them support@studiosuits.com  they are really quick at replying

#1166 lmadore

lmadore
            • 128 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by CdnBeatPrincess 

Hi Ladies,

As promised, here are some of the pictures of the guys

Oh this is so perfect! I wanted to know what the grey looked like, and i think they look fantastic, its pretty much exactly what I planned on doing with my guys, except my colors or turquoise and coral :)

#1167 chrisdior

chrisdior
              • 286 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 02:18 PM

Hi Ladies, anyone have pictures of the Hawaiian Light Gray Linen? Lots of pages to go through here lol hopefully someone can help me! thanks

#1168 kellykanester

kellykanester
                • 236 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 09:33 AM

So we ordered the fiance's suit in white linen last week, cant wait to see it !!

The tropical grey with just the pants and vests look so great, that is what we are doing as well for our groomsmen, I just hope that all the measurements are right

Happily married and now Mrs. West

#1169 wallabymeisje

wallabymeisje
                  • 152 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 05:53 AM

wow what a great site i cant believe how stylish these suits are

#1170 kellykanester

kellykanester
                    • 236 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:33 PM

So the fiances suit was wayyyy too big. I should have had him go into a seamstress instead of doing the measurements myself. I added an inch like alot of the girls say to do but it made the suit too big, its now getting fixed by the seamstress... grr

Happily married and now Mrs. West

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users