Photo

Custom Linen Suits $99!

• Please log in to reply
1340 replies to this topic

#1091 Jsquared 2012

Jsquared 2012
  • 28 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:13 AM

For those considering Studio Suits, I will give them a GO and so would my skeptical who never orders online FI.  He was very impressed, so much so that he called all the men folk to meet this Saturday to discuss attire etc.  Here is his suit which we chose the Pure Linen in Light Beige we chose the preset sizes.

700stuido.jpgget-attachment.aspx.jpg

photo.JPG

Hi can you tell me what "fit" you ordered in this :)

#1092 mrs squash

mrs squash
    • 16 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:25 AM

Our order only took a couple of weeks. Can't help on the colour sorry as we went for white.

Originally Posted by Jsquared 2012 

Hi ladies!!
      I need some advice from anyone who can offer it!!
      1st:
      I haven't ordered yet. We leave May 1st for Turks and Caicos... I live in NY andd would like to do the custom suit for my fianc© and am wondering if I still have time.
      2nd:
      My dress is Ivory. I know I don't have time to order swatches but would like to get something that is a light color but not lighter than my dress.... Any suggestions??
      Also any suggestions on fit??
      Thanks in advance :)

#1093 mrsbruff2b

mrsbruff2b
      • 385 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 12:07 PM

Does anyone have a review of the white button down dress t-shirts from SS.com?  How is the quality?  Anyone have a photo?  What is the cost?

Married: 20/06/12 - Our 11 year anniversary~

Wedding @: Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

Honeymoon @: Le Blanc Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

#1094 Laurelyn

Laurelyn
        • 215 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 12:30 PM

I would think you would have plenty of time.  I only decided min Jan to order for my Mar 14 wedding and had no issues receiving it in time.  Plus I would recommend ordering the swatches I ordered them on a Friday and had them by the Monday and soo happy I did as the colour I thought I would go with wasn't the right one. 

Originally Posted by Jsquared 2012 

Hi ladies!!
          I need some advice from anyone who can offer it!!
          1st:
          I haven't ordered yet. We leave May 1st for Turks and Caicos... I live in NY andd would like to do the custom suit for my fianc© and am wondering if I still have time.
          2nd:
          My dress is Ivory. I know I don't have time to order swatches but would like to get something that is a light color but not lighter than my dress.... Any suggestions??
          Also any suggestions on fit??
          Thanks in advance :)

#1095 Jsquared 2012

Jsquared 2012
          • 28 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:06 PM

Thank you :)

#1096 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
            • 2,136 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:55 PM

We did the Pre-Set size in Pure Irish Linen.

For those considering Studio Suits, I will give them a GO and so would my skeptical who never orders online FI.  He was very impressed, so much so that he called all the men folk to meet this Saturday to discuss attire etc.  Here is his suit which we chose the Pure Linen in Light Beige we chose the preset sizes.

700stuido.jpgget-attachment.aspx.jpg

photo.JPG

Hi can you tell me what "fit" you ordered in this :)

#1097 SparksFly

SparksFly
              • 219 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 02:57 PM

Just ordered my fiance's suit in the Tropical English beige linen thanks to Kats? pictures from her wedding. The color looked super light on the studiosuits website, but was actually the perfect non-yellowy beige that I was looking for!

Hopefully his suit comes out just as great! I'll try to take a picture of him in the suit once it comes in.

We ordered custom sizing so I am still lightly worried that it won't fit right!

#1098 emstypes

emstypes
                • 243 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 06:13 PM

I ordered the same color, also in custom sizing for my fiance and my brother... I'm nervous as well about how it will fit, but I'm optimistic thanks to the other ladies on here!  I'll also post pictures for everyone!!

Originally Posted by SparksFly 

Just ordered my fiance's suit in the Tropical English beige linen thanks to Kats? pictures from her wedding. The color looked super light on the studiosuits website, but was actually the perfect non-yellowy beige that I was looking for!

Hopefully his suit comes out just as great! I'll try to take a picture of him in the suit once it comes in.

We ordered custom sizing so I am still lightly worried that it won't fit right!

#1099 sarahdemali

sarahdemali
                  • 4 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:02 AM

We ordered the tropical gray linen and wow!!!! The suit came in yesterday and I was more excited seeing that than my own wedding dress!!! It is so flattering and the fabric is beautiful. Jason was happy and comfortable. 100% satisfied with studio suits!! Our groomsmen will be getting theirs there also.

#1100 Mufin1785

Mufin1785
                    • 438 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 08:55 AM

Can you post a picture of the Grey suit?  That is the color we are thinking of ordering??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users