We did this too, and it worked out brilliantly.  A little tip: to avoid having to have them altered when they come in, have the guys wear a suit that they currently own that fits well, and do the measurements while they're wearing it.  That's what my dad did for his, and his came without have to have any tweaking done.  Two out of three of the others did have to have some adjustments, but nothing over $30 (and he probably should have, but, you know... ;).  Here's a pic of my husband (middle) and his two groomsmen (from three weeks ago):

IMG_2809-1522329188-O.jpg

We ordered 8 suits! Custom measured...they emailed us to confirm some of our measurements...so hopefully they turn out as great as everyone else's! We (not me, him, but you know what I mean) went to Moore's for dress shirts...at least we will have shirts! THey should get here in time....

We did this and they turned out great.  Here's a tip: when your guys are measuring, have them wear a suit they like and take them that way.  That's what my dad did and his turned out the best (no tweaks necessary).  Here are the guys:

IMG_2809-1522329188-O.jpg

You looked so beautiful and guys in the suits and girls!!!

Great colour choice, I love it!

Originally Posted by Mwise17 View Post

c-melreception.jpg

Hey ladies...just got home on Saturday, thought I would post some pics of the suits...in action!

suit.jpg

suit2.jpg

suit3.jpg

suits.docx

Wow the suits turned out FANTASTIC! Congratulations!

We have just placed a order for 1 $99 linen suit in light tropical beige and 1 pure white linen shirt  for the hubby-to-be and 3 more white linen shirts for the groomsmen.... hope it all goes well, will posts pictures when they come in! :)

My fiance got his suit last night!  It looks good, fits well, and he says it feels nice!  Maybe I'll try to get him to put it on again so I can take a picture to post.