sex or no sex? that is the question!?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
  • VIP Member
  • 2,861 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 10:41 AM

I know a lot of people do this. My DH and I lived together for 4 years before we married but we didnt abstaine before the wedding, just the night before the wedding. I think you should do whatever feels right to you.

#22 soccergurl3

soccergurl3
    • 232 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 03:55 PM

Me and my fiance have been living together for 3 years and we actually want to go 100 days without any! I know that seems like a long time and sadly we will probably give in My worry is that if you abstain for that long one of us might actually get a lower sex drive because of it and that is NOT what I want at all. So I think a month is more realistic!

#23 jax_the_beach_bride

jax_the_beach_bride
      • 475 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 12:23 AM

SLIPPED UP!!!!

last night FI and I went out with a bunch of friends... ended up getting pretty intoxicated... and one thing led to another and (i call it my wedding virginity) i lost my wedding virginity.. i was actually kinda sad.. so im not sure if we should try to start it again.. or just accept the fact that we cant keep our hands off of eachother!

Mr. & Mrs. Reid
        All my life, I prayed for someone like you... and I thank God that I finally found you!

http://tickers.Ticke....7116/event.png

#24 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
        • 2,262 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 02:16 PM

Lol give up cause you'll only do it again lol

#25 inunez

inunez
          • 172 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 02:58 PM

i agree...my FI have actually already spoken about this. i told him i would like to have some time for us to be "off" of it. we just haven't agreed on how much time yet. we're also not sleeping in the same room when we get to the resort until the wedding nite. i think it's a lot more exciting that way. i ahven't thought of the whole "self gratifcation" idea though...lol. thats kind of funny! i think my FI would kill me if i add that "rule!"

#26 jax_the_beach_bride

jax_the_beach_bride
            • 475 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 07:14 PM

we have decided that when the wedding ticker says exactly one month... thats when we are going to start it up again.. lol .. so we have one week and one day to get it all out of our system til the wedding night :P wish me luck this time!!! HAHAHA

Mr. & Mrs. Reid
              All my life, I prayed for someone like you... and I thank God that I finally found you!

http://tickers.Ticke....7116/event.png

#27 Susan'n'Dean

Susan'n'Dean
              • 173 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 03:31 AM

lol that made me chuckle.

Originally Posted by jax_the_beach_bride 

we have decided that when the wedding ticker says exactly one month... thats when we are going to start it up again.. lol .. so we have one week and one day to get it all out of our system til the wedding night :P wish me luck this time!!! HAHAHA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users