Photo

Ivan Luckie Photography??

• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

#91 RaychelRae

RaychelRae
  • 446 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 08:15 PM

Sheena, thank you so much for posting those! I love seeing his work, as it makes me feel so excited for him to shoot mine! You looked BEAUTIFUL!!

#92 kriztie707

kriztie707
    • 196 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 11:43 AM

Sheena, your picture are beautiful!!! We are thinking of hiring Ivan to do our wedding in December. So nice to see pictures from someone! It looks like you had a great wedding! Congrats!

#93 RunningBride24

RunningBride24
      • 539 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 08:10 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Sheena.
        Hey Ladies,

Ivan shot our wedding on Feb 20th in Isla Mujures. We are so glad we used him. He did such an amazing job and wasn't opposed to hearing any ideas that we had. He was also good at giving us direction as we had no idea how to pose for these kinds of pics. Please feel free to message me if you have any other questions.

Here's a link to my photos:

PLaya del Carmen | Cancun | Riviera Maya | Wedding Photographer | Luckie Photography-Sheena + Ben wedding

Thank-you SO much for posting those! I just booked him and am SO glad I did!!!!!
        ~The future Mrs. Thompson~10*10*10

#94 nmurch

nmurch
        • 396 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 09:48 PM

i just booked him too and i'm SO happy <3
          jan 11 cant come soon enough...

#95 RunningBride24

RunningBride24
          • 539 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 12:19 AM

I booked him too! JUST NOW! YAY I am so incredibly excited!! Photography was huge for me and I literally was jumping up and down!
            ~The future Mrs. Thompson~10*10*10

#96 roxmysockz

roxmysockz
            • 418 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 05:26 AM

Booked with Ivan too - cant wait what amazing pictures ! :)

#97 CaraW

CaraW
              • 346 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 08:54 PM

Hi ladies, I just wanted to let you all know that we just got back last night from our wedding, and we had Ivan as our photographer, and I am so so glad that we chose him to photograph our wedding. He is the nicest guy and really has an eye for photography. He spent the whole day with us photographing me getting ready, took some photos of my husband and our groomsmen, and hen onto our ceremony & reception. The next day we did a TTD session where he took photos of us on the beach, then in the resort, and then he drove us to a cenote. I can't wait to see the photos, I know they are going to be amazing. He showed me a few on the screen of his camera and they looked so good! As soon as I get them, I will share. :) I will HIGHLY recommend Ivan to any one that i know that is getting married in the Riviera Maya.

Cara

#98 roxmysockz

roxmysockz
                • 418 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 04:33 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by CaraW
                  Hi ladies, I just wanted to let you all know that we just got back last night from our wedding, and we had Ivan as our photographer, and I am so so glad that we chose him to photograph our wedding. He is the nicest guy and really has an eye for photography. He spent the whole day with us photographing me getting ready, took some photos of my husband and our groomsmen, and hen onto our ceremony & reception. The next day we did a TTD session where he took photos of us on the beach, then in the resort, and then he drove us to a cenote. I can't wait to see the photos, I know they are going to be amazing. He showed me a few on the screen of his camera and they looked so good! As soon as I get them, I will share. :) I will HIGHLY recommend Ivan to any one that i know that is getting married in the Riviera Maya.

Cara
                  Congratulations mrs!! Thats great to hear cant wait to see the pictures!! x

#99 Bpink62581

Bpink62581
                  • 210 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 09:27 AM

Ooh congrats on your wedding Cara!!! I booked Ivan a while back and it's always encouraging to hear great things about his work! I can't wait to see your amazing picutes!!

#100 nmurch

nmurch
                    • 396 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 11:16 AM

YAY sooooo excited!
                      jan 11 cant come soon enough...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users