Photo

My legal wedding pics

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#31 dragonfly

dragonfly
  • 1,820 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 03:52 AM

You look beautiful, I love how you did your hair. You have a beautiful home the perfect location for such a personal celebration.
    Kelly~

#32 laura b

laura b
    • 334 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 02:08 PM

Anny-
      Those pics are awesome! Congratulations! You've inspired me to kick it up a notch for our legal ceremony, which will also be on my bday.
      You look so lovely.
      On an unrelated note, which Pronovias are you getting made? I went and tried some on the other day and loved them all...I knew I wanted that designer, but then ended up getting something at a different place.

#33 anaderoux

anaderoux
      • 3,220 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 02:18 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by laura b
        Anny-
        Those pics are awesome! Congratulations! You've inspired me to kick it up a notch for our legal ceremony, which will also be on my bday.
        You look so lovely.
        On an unrelated note, which Pronovias are you getting made? I went and tried some on the other day and loved them all...I knew I wanted that designer, but then ended up getting something at a different place.
        Thanx Laura!!

I'm getting the pronovias estepona, it's from the Glamour 2007 collection..

#34 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
        • 714 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 10:00 PM

Hi Anny,

Congratulations Mrs. Roux! You looked BEAUUUTIFUUL! So very happy for both you and your husband! Cant wait to see your wedding pictures! I am super excited for you!!! I know it will be absolutely beautiful!!!

Jessica

#35 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 3,754 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 10:19 PM

Oh my gosh anny!!! I'm super late!!! How may weddings are you having Congrats mujer!!!

#36 anaderoux

anaderoux
            • 3,220 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 01:29 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by kucka00
              Congrats Anny! You look wonderful and soooo happy!!!!
              That's what I'm doing too. did you have a hard time finding that dress on e-bay? Anyone in particular you could recommend as a seller. I don't want to spend more than $200 on my "legal wedding" dress.

I wanted a simple dress from david's bridal but they're $300-$400 so I found this for 130, but it was a girl who used it at her wedding, it's not an ebay store.. I found some more that I also wanted, you can definitely get one for that price, just keep looking for the ones you want and use the "watch" function before bidding..

#37 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
              • 5,248 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 02:22 PM

I'm so late (as usual, lol) but you look absolutely stunning! You and your hubby are such a good looking couple. It's not even fair how pretty you are. (At least I'm not whiney) CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy for you. I can't wait for your wedding b/c you have such great taste and I know it is going to be beautiful.

#38 KarlaV

KarlaV
                • 171 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 05:21 PM

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Karla&Ronnie
                  Wedding Slideshow
                  Engagement Slideshow
                  May 5, 2007Westin Resort and Spa Los CabosCustom Stationery and Wedding Invitations

#39 EDYTA

EDYTA
                  • 1,277 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 12:52 AM

CONGRATS!!!! you looked beautiful, love your hair

#40 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 8,680 posts
                    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
                    • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
                    • LocationUtah

Posted 14 May 2007 - 12:02 PM

Congratulations Anny!!! I love your dress, looks amazing on you. Thanks for sharing pics - it looks like it was a festive event and you had alot of your close loved ones to share this important day with.

Best of luck for 7-7-07!! (Not that you;ll need it with that date )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users