Photo

Everything you can do with VistaPrint

• Please log in to reply
925 replies to this topic

#501 Owens2b

Owens2b
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 05:46 AM

So far, I have made luggage tags from Vistaprint business cards and Thank You cards for my bridal showers from Vistaprint postcards.

I am getting married on a Cruise Ship called the Destiny, so I put this quote on the luggage tags since I thought it fit pretty perfectly.

Front of Luggage Tag:

Front of Luggage Tags

Back of Luggage Tag:

Back of Luggage Tag

Thank you cards for bridal showers:

Thank You Cards

#502 angeluv4dr

angeluv4dr
    • 27 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 04:07 PM

I'm amazed at how much you've done with vistaprint! What size did the passports come out to? I'm assuming you folded them to create the cover...

I feel so lost in this project, I'm trying to get all the advice I can get!

#503 jacq

jacq
      • 34 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:29 PM

Genius! Great idea

Originally Posted by MoBayBride2B 

Thanks Shahlo! No they are not waterproof, for the mugs I used there is a layer between the clear plastic and where the actual liquid is contained so my labels are on the inside.

#504 jacq

jacq
        • 34 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:35 PM

I didnt realize you could design shirts! great job... i'll have to look into this!

Originally Posted by anudrm 

WOW!!! Those are nice. Great job!!! 

I like the royal wedding 

#505 jacq

jacq
          • 34 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 12:08 AM

i know i wish i found it sooner!!! I've got my work cut out for me now! hehe

Originally Posted by beachgal2012 

there are so many wonderful ideas on this thread...where does a newly engaged girl even begin? i'm in heaven after stumbling upon this website.  there are so many great things and girls on here...i LOVE stuff like this!  i have a feeling that i'll be spending a lot of time browsing vista!

#506 jacq

jacq
            • 34 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 12:19 AM

love, love, LOVE the beach`chairs.... i may have to steal this for my magnets!!!

Originally Posted by Owens2b 

So far, I have made luggage tags from Vistaprint business cards and Thank You cards for my bridal showers from Vistaprint postcards.

I am getting married on a Cruise Ship called the Destiny, so I put this quote on the luggage tags since I thought it fit pretty perfectly.

Front of Luggage Tag:

Front of Luggage Tags

Back of Luggage Tag:

Back of Luggage Tag

Thank you cards for bridal showers:

Thank You Cards

#507 KaynMike

KaynMike
              • 25 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 11:31 PM

So excited had to share.  I finally placed my first order with vista print.  I got an email for $25 off my order so I got postcards for photo sharing info, small round labels and return address labels.  All I paid for was shipping.  Then I clicked on the continue shopping link and got 2 free t shirts & a pen.  OMG!  I didn't believe when you ladies said this is addicting but it really is!

#508 Jber713

Jber713
                • 179 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 01:26 AM

I love Vista print! I just made welcome letters on the postcards for my OOT bags. All I paid for was shipping. I'm hooked! I wish I could figure out how to do free stickers now. Thanks everyone!

Jen

#509 MJKH

MJKH
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 654 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 12:56 PM

Finally getting around to posting a few Vistaprint items, and thought I would share a lesson learnt...

I loved the idea of these calendar magnets...I'm always in the kitchen trying to figure out what the date is or how many days there are in the month, etc.  I ordered a bunch of free ones thinking I would put them in our Christmas cards...

livepreview-2.aspx.jpeg

Instead, the majority of them went out with the "thank you" cards for my bridal shower attendees last week.  I ordered a couple of styles...personalized note cards:

livepreview.aspx.jpeg

And folded cards:

livepreview-1.aspx.jpeg

If you can believe it, the extra weight in the envelope for a magnet + the folded card (essentially the back half of the card) required double the postage ($1.18 versus .59) here in Canada!  Ughhh...had I known that, I would have save the folded cards for those thank-you notes being hand-delivered...or, would have just picked out the notecards...I preferred writing notes that way anyway!!!

#510 kristen6212

kristen6212
                    • 184 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 01:11 PM

Just placed my first Vistaprint order the other day, cannot wait to see it all! Its so addicting!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users