Photo

Everything you can do with VistaPrint

• Please log in to reply
925 replies to this topic

#151 khomac

khomac
  • 380 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 11:21 AM

Kittenheart, they are a standard 8 1/2 X 11, so folded up, you can just use the regular long envelopes
    Kelly & Pablo

http://www.michaelsteingard.com
    Michael and Phil Steingard are located in Ontario, but travel to Punta Cana quite often during the year. There is a good chance they will be down already during your wedding week, so this will cut travel costs

#152 TLC4Rock

TLC4Rock
    • 473 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 12:21 PM

I created Thanks for Booking Cards...FREE for 25!

The envelopes are just as adorable as the card itself. There was a cost for the matching envelope, I don't remember how much but minimal.

I was planning to send with luggage tags and passport cover but I love the cards so much I think I may want to send separate. What do you think?

Click the image to open in full size.

#153 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
      • 3,103 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 12:54 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by khomac
        Kittenheart, they are a standard 8 1/2 X 11, so folded up, you can just use the regular long envelopes
        Perfect!! Thank you :)

#154 Riri09

Riri09
        • 27 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 03:12 PM

Mallory57 - If you don't mind me asking, how did you get your names on that red stripe bottle? That is the cutest idea ever!

#155 Mallory57

Mallory57
          • 454 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 05:05 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Riri09
            Mallory57 - If you don't mind me asking, how did you get your names on that red stripe bottle? That is the cutest idea ever!
            Hey! I found a pic of a red stripe bottle on google, used Paint to white out the area where you see our info, then I used Picnik (FREE applicaiton on facebook!) to add in our names etc. I like projects best when they're free and easy! :)
            35 (and counting) booked plus Bride & Groom!!

#156 Riri09

Riri09
            • 27 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 10:24 PM

Oh my gosh! That is so cool. Thanks for the info. I'm going to find a sol bottle and see what I can do. I'm so challenged

#157 Angel-in-Law

Angel-in-Law
              • 250 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 11:55 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by TLC4Rock
                I created Thanks for Booking Cards...FREE for 25!

The envelopes are just as adorable as the card itself. There was a cost for the matching envelope, I don't remember how much but minimal.

I was planning to send with luggage tags and passport cover but I love the cards so much I think I may want to send separate. What do you think?

Very nice! This design caught my eye on vistaprint as well. What do the envelopes look like?

#158 Diva

Diva
                • 682 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 06:03 PM

Ok I am so lost! This stuff was all free?! I cannot find the free section on vista print...

#159 khomac

khomac
                  • 380 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 10:32 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Diva
                    Ok I am so lost! This stuff was all free?! I cannot find the free section on vista print...
                    I did my first order with them and got a free t-shirt, free business cards, and then when it was time to check out, there was a check box to receive emails for special deals and discounts. When you sign up, you get emails everyday. You have to click the links in the emails, to be eligible for the free things they offer. If you just go to vistaprint.com, those specials (posted in your email), won't appear. It has to be by the link in the email.

Hope this helps! Maybe other brides had different experiences. The only thing I paid for was $7.49 for my "Team Homac" shirts. I wanted that design and they never went below half price.
                    Kelly & Pablo

http://www.michaelsteingard.com
                    Michael and Phil Steingard are located in Ontario, but travel to Punta Cana quite often during the year. There is a good chance they will be down already during your wedding week, so this will cut travel costs

#160 Diva

Diva
                    • 682 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 10:33 PM

ohhhh ok thanks!! I will have to think about whether I want daily emails...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users