925 replies to this topic

#141 Sammyhawk

Sammyhawk
  • 60 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 06:22 AM

Oh my gosh, I agree, this is too cute!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mallory57
    Josh's last chance. That is TOO funny!! love it!

#142 Mallory57

Mallory57
    • 454 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 10:50 PM

I am vistaprint OBSSESSED! My wedding is still soo far away but I have accrued so much stuff from there already:

First, our Save the Dates (color on front, B&W pic of FI and I on back):
      Click the image to open in full size.

We also did postcards to get delivered with our STDs...the back basically says, we just want a general idea of the # of people who might attend, let us know what you think, we'll send out an official STD next year with our invites

We also made business cards to insert:

That's it for what we made for our STD, I'll post more stuff in a new post.
      35 (and counting) booked plus Bride & Groom!!

#143 Mallory57

Mallory57
      • 454 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 10:54 PM

I made 3 postcards that will be tied together with a cute ribbon and put in OOT bags for the guests..not sure why the lines for the stamp outline look disconnected in the pic...they're not! (pictures of front and back of each)

Here is our Photoshare Card...the backs are really cute with a picture of a starfish and detailed instructions on how to access our snapfish account to share/view pics:

One more post coming with other random things I've gotten from Vista print!

#144 Mallory57

Mallory57
        • 454 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 11:03 PM

I forgot to mention in my last 2 posts...the great thing about all of these things are that EVERYTHING (with the exception of our STDs) was FREE! Just paid shipping. And I had a code for a free upload of my own images so that didn't cost us either. Here are the rest of the loose-ends we have gotten so far:

Large magnets for OOT bags

Small magnets for OOT bags...I love these!

Tote to carry wedding-related 'junk':

Tshirt (This came in the mail and I told FI I got it in his size so he could have it...he looked at me and said 'Hun, I won't wear that, that's something you would wear'. YEA, it is something I would wear, but I got it for him because if I hadn't, I guarantee you he would have whined, 'why didn't you get it for meee' ahh MEN! lol:

And one more tshirt. Even though the above incident occured, I decided to give it a second shot and try another. Thought maybe he would wear this one b/c its more of a souvenir from the location instead of wedding related. Also got myself one cause I'm not missing out again :)

And last but not least, a couple of pens and a notepad. Thats it for now, sorry for boring you all :-)

#145 sunstarsmoon

sunstarsmoon
          • 2,233 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 09:22 AM

Mallory57 - wow you have done alot with vista print. and by the way you are not boring us at all with the pictures you know we all love to see everyones stuff to get ideas
            July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#146 msglave

msglave
            • 933 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 08:30 PM

These are really cute!
              The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
              Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
              www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#147 Jenn K-W

Jenn K-W
              • 29 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 08:49 PM

Wow, I just read this whole thread from start to finish and wrote down so many ideas!!!

I sw some cure sayings on another thread for the door hangers. But I am wondering how you all made them?? Someone said they used rack cards. Then what? Cut a 2 inch or so hole in the top?
                Jenn
                Bride and Groom plus 15 guests booked so far!!!!

#148 khomac

khomac
                • 380 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 11:27 PM

Okay, I couldn't help it, I found all my items and had to add them too.

Shower Thank you cards (using engagement pictures)
                  Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Christmas Cards (postcards 100)
                  front - colour
                  back - black and white

Brochure (sent out to potential guests 2 months prior to departure date) - my one last attempt to get other guests to travel with us.
                  Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

OOT Bags - Pens, Note Pads, Sticky Notes, keychains
                  Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
                  Kelly & Pablo

http://www.michaelsteingard.com
                  Michael and Phil Steingard are located in Ontario, but travel to Punta Cana quite often during the year. There is a good chance they will be down already during your wedding week, so this will cut travel costs

#149 khomac

khomac
                  • 380 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 11:35 PM

Hats for everyone!
                    Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

T-shirts for everyone!
                    Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
                    Kelly & Pablo

http://www.michaelsteingard.com
                    Michael and Phil Steingard are located in Ontario, but travel to Punta Cana quite often during the year. There is a good chance they will be down already during your wedding week, so this will cut travel costs

#150 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                    • 3,103 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 12:47 PM

I'm making a brochure as we speak, doesn't anyone know the specs of it? How long, and wide it is all folded up? I need to order envelopes and I don't want to wait until they arrive to order them :)

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users