Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Alright here's what I've got so far courtesy of Vistaprint!

 

Brochure to be mailed shortly before the wedding:

Front:

700

 

Inside:

700

 

Do not disturb front:

700

 

Do not disturb back (didn't want to pay for a full color back when guests will only be resting up for one night, haha!!):

700

 

Welcome letter to be included in OOT bag:

700

 

not done yet, also have some return address labels for the invites.  I don't care if etiquette says it has to be handwritten, stupid rule! For it to be looked at then thrown away, I make my own rules!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

used the rack cards to do my hanging tags, three to a card.  I'll just use a paper cutter to seperate them and punch a hole.  The back is solid black for free so I'll likely write the guests' names on them in silver sharpie or something.  I've heard that guests will often keep the tag on if it has a name to be able to tell each other's bags apart. 

 

700

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know that some have used the business cards for luggage tags, where did you get the actual tag to put the business card in? Any examples out there anyone could post for ideas?

Thank you!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great idea!

Question: Did you use a groupon for your items? If so, can the $17 go towards shipping too?

Just curious!

 

Everything looks great so far!

 

Originally Posted by nbateman View Post

used the rack cards to do my hanging tags, three to a card.  I'll just use a paper cutter to seperate them and punch a hole.  The back is solid black for free so I'll likely write the guests' names on them in silver sharpie or something.  I've heard that guests will often keep the tag on if it has a name to be able to tell each other's bags apart. 

 

700

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Peach View Post

 

Great idea!

Question: Did you use a groupon for your items? If so, can the $17 go towards shipping too?

Just curious!

 

Everything looks great so far!

 

Alright ladies, huge win!

 

Was trying to go through ebates.com to get the 5% cash back and 25% off through Vistaprint in addition to my groupon, but there's no where to enter the groupon promo code so here's what I did...

 

1- www.vistaprint.com/groupon17 with everything in your cart that you want (make sure you have an account created), enter the groupon redemption code

2- www.ebates.com search for vistaprint where you'll get 5% cash back and 25% off (you'll need an account with ebates if you don't have one already) click the link to go to vistaprint

3- your groupon will be applied already in your cart in addition to the 5% cash back you'll earn as well as the ADDITIONAL 25% off!!!

 

You will have to pay shipping, but after the discount, it'll likely be less than just using the groupon, get it?  I'm not sure how much the  shipping was because I didn't click through all the way with just using the groupon.  With the groupon and other discounts applied it was $13.24

 

My original cost just using the groupon was

97.94

- 70.00 groupon

+ shipping (not sure how much)

27.94 total

 

Thru ebates

97.94

-70.00 groupon

-25.75 discount because of 25% off

+ 13.24 shipping

15.43 TOTAL yippeee!!!!

 

And somewhere on here there's a link for the free stuff, you can get one of each i think, I couldn't find it so I just kept the tote I already had in my cart.

  Price Quantity
Return Address Labels 0.18 140
Brochure 0.98 25
Thank you card 0.34 50
Do not disturb 0.35 50
hanging tags 0.34 50
riviera maya tote 0 1
  2.19  
shipping 13.24  
total 15.43  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WOW, that's awesome!!! Wish I had scored a groupon....maybe next time!!

Originally Posted by nbateman View Post

Alright ladies, huge win!

 

Was trying to go through ebates.com to get the 5% cash back and 25% off through Vistaprint in addition to my groupon, but there's no where to enter the groupon promo code so here's what I did...

 

1- www.vistaprint.com/groupon17 with everything in your cart that you want (make sure you have an account created), enter the groupon redemption code

2- www.ebates.com search for vistaprint where you'll get 5% cash back and 25% off (you'll need an account with ebates if you don't have one already) click the link to go to vistaprint

3- your groupon will be applied already in your cart in addition to the 5% cash back you'll earn as well as the ADDITIONAL 25% off!!!

 

You will have to pay shipping, but after the discount, it'll likely be less than just using the groupon, get it?  I'm not sure how much the  shipping was because I didn't click through all the way with just using the groupon.  With the groupon and other discounts applied it was $13.24

 

My original cost just using the groupon was

97.94

- 70.00 groupon

+ shipping (not sure how much)

27.94 total

 

Thru ebates

97.94

-70.00 groupon

-25.75 discount because of 25% off

+ 13.24 shipping

15.43 TOTAL yippeee!!!!

 

And somewhere on here there's a link for the free stuff, you can get one of each i think, I couldn't find it so I just kept the tote I already had in my cart.

  Price Quantity
Return Address Labels 0.18 140
Brochure 0.98 25
Thank you card 0.34 50
Do not disturb 0.35 50
hanging tags 0.34 50
riviera maya tote 0 1
  2.19  
shipping 13.24  
total 15.43  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We've had good and bad experiences with VistaPrint. They certainly can't be beat for price!!! But we ordered save-the-date refridgerator magnets and the quality wasn't quite what we expected. Even worse, the crop was way off so the border didn't quite look right. But we called customer service and they immediately said they would re print the order. Less than a week later we had a whole new stack of save-the-dates with correct crops!! We use VistaPrint every year for their calendars! We always make a photo-collage of our pics form each month and then make calendars for our parents and grandparents. The quality of their thick/glossy calendars is outstanding!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×