Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinbrooke124 View Post
What is anyone using to print chapstick labels? I have a template completed, but I'm wondering if it's easier to print them myself or order them?
Why not?? If you have it made already, and they are free, I say go for it!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by erinbrooke124 View Post
What is anyone using to print chapstick labels? I have a template completed, but I'm wondering if it's easier to print them myself or order them?
It depends on how many you will need. If you only need say, 30 it's probably cheaper to buy your own blank address labels and do it yourself. keep in mind if you use an ink jet printer they will be likely to smear. Using a laser printer would be best for those.

If you need a ton of labels then going through Vistaprint and paying for shipping might be a more economical option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg - I loveeeee loveeee it!!

 

Thanks for all the tips girls. Our UK vista print doesnt offer baseball caps but i've just done 5 orders for tote bags for wedding party (girls), business cards for luggage tags and T-shirts for wedding party (men) and one for me that says future mrs wedderburn!

 

All for around £20 so maybe like $13 for shipping :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa B View Post
for anyone who got the large magnets from vistaprint, how is the quality? and what envelopes do they fit into? do they sell envelopes that size there? we want to upload our own design but im not sure how to go about getting envelopes that fit them, help!!
Hey Lisa

Just saw this now, sorry for not getting back sooner,

anyone who got the large magnets from vistaprint, how is the quality?
Quality is great. If you're uploading your own image, just be sure that you don't have the yellow triangle indicating "Low resolution"

what envelopes do they fit into?
the large magnets are postcard size so you can use "invitation envelopes" that are 4 3/8" X 5 3/4"

do they sell envelopes that size there?
Yes, but it's probably cheaper to go to your local business store (Lowery's, Staples, Kinko's?)

XL magnets are like 8" X 10" or bigger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by khomac View Post
Hey Lisa

Just saw this now, sorry for not getting back sooner,

anyone who got the large magnets from vistaprint, how is the quality?
Quality is great. If you're uploading your own image, just be sure that you don't have the yellow triangle indicating "Low resolution"

what envelopes do they fit into?
the large magnets are postcard size so you can use "invitation envelopes" that are 4 3/8" X 5 3/4"

do they sell envelopes that size there?
Yes, but it's probably cheaper to go to your local business store (Lowery's, Staples, Kinko's?)

XL magnets are like 8" X 10" or bigger
Thank you for the info! i am going to upload my own design, the pic i used for the background is 300 dpi so im hoping it will be ok. i just finished designing it today so ill try to upload it tomorrow. I also saw the invitation envelopes they have, i think ill order those bc i like the ones with the return address printed right on them. Thanks again :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome Lisa! And be sure to show us the final product! (remember you can just right click on the magnet once your finished and save image as . . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxmysockz View Post
Omg - I loveeeee loveeee it!!

Thanks for all the tips girls. Our UK vista print doesnt offer baseball caps but i've just done 5 orders for tote bags for wedding party (girls), business cards for luggage tags and T-shirts for wedding party (men) and one for me that says future mrs wedderburn!

All for around £20 so maybe like $13 for shipping :)
Our vistaprint in the UK does do baseball caps................

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by josietoms View Post
Our vistaprint in the UK does do baseball caps................

Oh yeah sorry but they wasnt on the free stuff when I wrote that.

Now they are! yipeee x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got the STD for our AHR yesterday - got 100 FREE of course postcards and only had to pay for the postage with worked out at £2 - they have turned out great. This is the design so you get the idea as I havent got my camera set up at the mo. Our colours are blue and gold which we will be using through to the AHR as well.

 

Front:

Click the image to open in full size.

 

Back:

Click the image to open in full size.

 

And yes I didnt get it round the wrong way - I did the proposal - lol!! x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×