Sign in to follow this  
ugakerri

Undecided Noob

Another newbie here...just in the initial research stage of trying to pick a destination! I'm open to any and all beach destinations from (all) Florida coasts to Mexico, Bahamas & Jamaica. Right now Tensing Pen is my favorite...would like to have around 40-50 close family/friends at the same resort. I want a nice, classy wedding, but don't want the costs to be outrageous! Hopefully that is doable with a little DIY help...

I have no idea what a typical estimate is for flowers, decor, cake or music...so anybody that has some typical numbers that they don't mind passing along - by all means please help me out!

Oh, wedding date is TBD, but likely April/early May 2010. :)

Congratulations and welcome to the forum! Once you narrow down your location, there are lots of people who will be able to help you with your budget. Happy planning!

Hello and welcome to the forum. We have a ton of information on here that will help answer your questions, just use that search field and you'll be on your way. I think the first step is finding the location, because costs of say flowers will depend on the location and what's in season at that time. Good luck and happy planning.