359 replies to this topic

#31 BachataBride

BachataBride
  • Banned
  • 9,310 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 02:26 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Nikki07
    HAHAHAHAHA..... yeah she has totally lost it!! The best part is watching Simon's face while she's trying to s-s-s-s-spit out her comments!!!! Do you ever notice that she actually makes words up when she's trying to describe someones performance? I think the ultimate best was when she predicted 3 people to be in the finals..... well maybe I'm exaggerating, but it was at least 2, which I'm sure will change next week.
    I swear that when the announce the judges at the beginning of the show Simon keeps an eye on her to make sure she doesn't fall on her face while they are walking to their chairs! She's such a spaz! lol

#32 *Casey*

*Casey*
    • 5,209 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 03:30 PM

I agree, but she doesn't seem AS druggie as previous seasons. Was is last season when she was totally whacked out every episode?

#33 CaboBride2010

CaboBride2010
      • Banned
      • 248 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 03:32 PM

ya I agree that Paula seems better this season! but also what is up with Simon insulting people from what they wear umm last time i checked he only seems to wear t-shirts and blue jeans! lol he has no place to talk to someone about fashion when he has no fashion himself

#34 BachataBride

BachataBride
        • Banned
        • 9,310 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 03:33 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by *Casey*
          I agree, but she doesn't seem AS druggie as previous seasons. Was is last season when she was totally whacked out every episode?

That's true...she's slightly less loopy this season! Maybe that's why they are doing the introductions & walking to their seats now...because she can actually walk!
          I don't think I watched last season, but the one before that she was definitely whacked out!!

#35 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
          • 888 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 09:35 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by CaboBride2010
            ya I agree that Paula seems better this season! but also what is up with Simon insulting people from what they wear umm last time i checked he only seems to wear t-shirts and blue jeans! lol he has no place to talk to someone about fashion when he has no fashion himself
            Well, I sometimes agree with what he says about peoples outfits. I mean, obviously his style is lacking, but he doesn't need to look good to sell concert tickets/albums while the contestants will. I totally agreed when he criticized Lil's outfit a couple weeks ago. Those pleated tapered white pants made her look HORRIBLE! The dress she was wearing this week, however, was adorable.

As for Paula, she is being pretty run-on like. I think she's slowly losing her grip on reality. I wonder if it's just the meds she's been on or if she has some sort of disease where her mind is going.

I actually thought Adam's Ring of Fire was fun. It definitely an odd choice, but it was entertaining. His stage presence seems really fake, unlike Danny who connects well.

#36 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
            • 888 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 09:48 PM

Oops... double post.

#37 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
              • 2,262 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 05:45 AM

Ok well the 2nd half was on last night and the results lol Now i read what you said about Paula I noticed it even more and wanted to slap her lol

I think Simon just sits laughing at her and that other woman gets right on my wick 2 I don't know what it is about her but I don't like it lol

I don't think Alexis was the worst either.

What is it next week?

#38 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
                • 2,754 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 09:23 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Hartyt509

What is it next week?
                  I think this Wednesday's theme is Motown!

#39 CaboBride2010

CaboBride2010
                  • Banned
                  • 248 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 09:26 PM

ya everyone dont forget that it is on Wednesday and Thursday this week NOT tuesday :)

#40 misskaytee

misskaytee
                    • 154 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 09:49 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Sapphire723
                      Tatiana is NUTS!

I'm a Danny Gokey fan. I think the girls aren't very good this year, save Lil Rounds. I really like Anoop and Jorge and thought Nick would have been a very entertaining addition to the competition.

SgtPepperette... do you know where Matt sings back home? One of the shots of his "home" videos looks kinda like Pub 13 in Ypsi, but I think it may just be me being home sick.
                      I know where Matt used to play because I used to LOVE him when I lived in KZOO :) He played at a piano bar called Monaco Bay in Downtown Kalamazoo and went to Western Michigan University for a hot minute- he is my fave (of coarse) but Danny is a close second!
                      http://www.weddingco...r/6q70cliba.png

Our Website (updates on our wedding, the house we just bought, and more!) http://www.freewebs.com/kayteeandcj/
                      Wedding Website:http://weddings.thek....rd=&MsdVisit=1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users