#51 Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 3,490 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by Christine
    just saw this on my AOL webmail headlines
    Jon and Kate Gosselin Divorcing
    a divorce was my guess on what the big announcement is suppose to be tonight...can't say I am really shocked.
    Probably better for the kids anyway?

#52 stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 4,853 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 06:10 PM

I was afraid of that. It is such a shame that they let greed and stardom come between them.
      Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#53 Yari

• VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 06:20 PM

This makes me sad.

#54 rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 06:21 PM

I read somewhere they he is apartment shopping in NYC. I am very anxious for tonight's episode.

I jsut watched their trip to florida for his 30th birthday rerun. It was really sad because she was talking about working on their marriage to keep it strong.

Divorce isn't the worst thing that can happen to a family, though. My parents are divorced & I had a great family life. Their kids can still have a really great life, it will just be different.

#55 Christine

• VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
          • Wedding Location:Napa, California
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 22 June 2009 - 06:22 PM

Mo the article said John is looking for an apartment in NYC but I don't see how that's possible since he's at home more often with the kids. I imagine she would be the one that could actually make the house payments because I bet she was smart and kept her book money seperate
          Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#56 FoxyBride

• 609 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 06:25 PM

I was hoping that instead of getting a divorce, they were just going to announce that they were going to stop filming the show to work on their problems. I really wanted them to make it for some reason.

#57 Yari

• VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 06:45 PM

I can't wait to watch tonight's episode. It will be interesting.

I wonder if he will admit to cheating, probably not...

#58 miss di

miss di
              • 246 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 06:56 PM

dude. gotta say i watch this show on demand every now and then. not at all surprised they are getting a divorce...

sucks for everyone involved, but hopefully she'll pull herself outta this media hungry phase of life she's in and let her kids grow up WITHOUT some sort of a spin off show.

#59 Kat81

• VIP Member
                • 7,615 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 07:04 PM

How the heck have I missed this thread?! I am so sad for them but can't say I didn't see it coming from the beginning.

#60 jerzshortstuff

• 303 posts

Posted 22 June 2009 - 09:01 PM

yea I saw on twitter a link to a story that said they filed for divorce. Marriage can be hard enough, but adding 8 kids, millions of viewers, and having every moment of your life taped can put a damper on things... so sad tho

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users