Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#661 chantalemarcel

chantalemarcel
  • 18 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 06:58 AM

I am not in Ottawa but in Sudbury and was just at Michael's yesterday and in the isle over from the wedding stuff (there are planters, vases ect there) there were bags of seashells and the top shelf they were all small starfish (looked real kind of reddish beige color and beige).  You could always visit the michaels website and if it is on there call the store and they will get it in from all other stores if they don't have it.  Hope this helps.

#662 isa2214

isa2214
    • 48 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 07:06 AM

i will go take a look at the Michaels here in Ottawa, thanks for the tip

#663 PaperBagPrincess

PaperBagPrincess
      • 320 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 06:43 PM

Was at Absolute Dollar at Vaughn Mills today.  I got 2 packs of card for $1, dominos and travel size backgammon.  I was so excited!

#664 jenlycus

jenlycus
        • 21 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 06:43 PM

Does anyone where I could buy tylenol or advil individual packs (2 pills per pack)?  I've been looking everywhere for them, but can't find them in Canada.

#665 JenK

JenK
          • 302 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 10:48 AM

Thanks ladies for the great ideas of where to go in Canada! I am going to take a look soon!

#666 PaperBagPrincess

PaperBagPrincess
            • 320 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 01:41 PM

I also haven't been able to find the small packages of advil either.

Day after I find 2 decks of cards for $1, I go to Scarbourgh towncenter and atthe dollar store there (not dollarama, the other one).  They have 3 for $1 and also mini ones for 3 for a dollar.  They also had a lot of magnetic travel games.

#667 meldal101010

meldal101010
              • 444 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by jenlycus 

Does anyone where I could buy tylenol or advil individual packs (2 pills per pack)?  I've been looking everywhere for them, but can't find them in Canada.

I think I remember someone writing a post awhile back that you could get single packs of Advil at Costco. I couldn't find them si i just threw 4 loose Advil in my Wedding Survival medicine bag & attached directions for all the medication to the outside...i'll attach a pic so you can see what i mean...I would have liked to have found the single packs, but when it comes down to it, if someone needs an advil, they will use it. The package is securely closed & stapled...

IMG_9334.JPG

#668 Cindy*

Cindy*
                • 2,655 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 10:18 AM

I don't know where you can get them in Canada but you can order them off minimus biz - that is how I got my pepto and immodium and I know they have tylenol and advil as well.  Alternatively, if you live close to the border, I got the advil liquid gels in a package of 4 individual packets of 2 pills for $1 at Target in the US and tylenol in a pakage of 3 packets of 2 individual tylenols for $1 at Dollar Tree.  I was there recently so I know they still sell them.

#669 surprise_its_taken

surprise_its_taken
                  • 76 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 09:06 PM

meldal101010 , where'd you get the travel mug from??  And what's in the wedding survivial kit?  (Sorry if you posted those on a previous page, I haven't looked back yet)

#670 Valentine_Baby

Valentine_Baby
                    • 452 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 04:39 AM

Isn't minimum biz expensive to ship?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users