Photo

CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#551 AlexsBride

AlexsBride
  • 401 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 09:37 AM

Just got back from Dollarama and scored some awesome Jute bags to use as our OOT bags. I saw them awhile ago but they only had natural coloured ones and I was kind of wanting something a little more colourful. I went today and they had chocolate brown with turquoise handles, hot pink and dark red! I bought enough for our guests, half the brown ones and half the red ones. They are $2 each, so a great price.
    Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

#552 Jennybell1

Jennybell1
    • 661 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 12:23 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by AlexsBride
      Just got back from Dollarama and scored some awesome Jute bags to use as our OOT bags. I saw them awhile ago but they only had natural coloured ones and I was kind of wanting something a little more colourful. I went today and they had chocolate brown with turquoise handles, hot pink and dark red! I bought enough for our guests, half the brown ones and half the red ones. They are $2 each, so a great price.
      AB - Great find! THats a really good price and exactly what you were looking for. Couldnt ask for much better! I love Dollarama!
      Way to go!

#553 MayanLily

MayanLily
      • 316 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 12:24 PM

I just ordered my mugs yesterday from discountmugs. Saved 15% by ordering it before June! Yay! I'll let you know how they turn out :) Can't wait!
        Aly

#554 SonyaR

SonyaR
        • 299 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 01:05 PM

I saw in an Avon book that they have lip balm with SPF 15 on sale for .79

#555 PaperBagPrincess

PaperBagPrincess
          • 320 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 04:44 PM

Old navy has some cute thin dresses (bathing suit covers, what do you call these? is there a name?) for $5.95. Thinking I'll pick some up for my bridemaids OOT bags. If I manage to find their sizes today i'll post pics.

#556 sydney8604

sydney8604
            • 28 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 05:39 PM

I got the same Jute bags at Dollarama!!!! I love the hot pink ones!

#557 Jennybell1

Jennybell1
              • 661 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 08:29 PM

What happened to Alexsbride Banned? When did that happen??

#558 Cindy*

Cindy*
                • 2,655 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 09:53 PM

Jenny, I was wondering the same thing, I have no idea what happened but she must have violated one of the rules.

#559 Jennybell1

Jennybell1
                  • 661 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 01:31 PM

Ya but what are the rules - I cant find anything on why you would be banned?? I remember reading the the newbie file - but that was a long time ago...ugh!

#560 Cindy*

Cindy*
                    • 2,655 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 03:27 PM

I think generally disparaging the forum or spamming gets you banned. But spanning includes things like asking someone to email you something. You are not allowed to do that. I know there are also temporary bans. Its possible that she could be reinstated. I understand that the mods will generally send you a warning if you violate the rules before they ban you but I really don't know. If you want to know exactly what the rules are, just check the link in the siggie of all the mods' posts, that will tell you. Also that original email from Tammy when we first joined.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users