CANADIAN OOT BAG info...where to shop!

• Please log in to reply
3349 replies to this topic

#2601 allycat3630

allycat3630
  • 170 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:42 AM

Ive been picking up items on well.ca with the $10.00 off coupon 

If you want to save $10.00 off $40.00 coupon code that works is 10couponsaver or Supersaver

I also got the Old Navy "Love" bags for about .65 cents each..  I love sales

#2602 Coba Bride 2012

Coba Bride 2012
    • 46 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:13 AM

Hi Girls, does anyone know where to get kid cups for a reasonable price. The kids are 8 and 7 years old. Thanks

#2603 Lauren Newsham

Lauren Newsham
      • 129 posts
      • Wedding Date:May 30, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:31 AM

Not sure what kind of cups you are looking for but Dollarama has tons of options for kids. Usually less than $2. Or Wal-Mart has some cute patterned ones!

Originally Posted by Coba Bride 2012 

Hi Girls, does anyone know where to get kid cups for a reasonable price. The kids are 8 and 7 years old. Thanks

#2604 Lauren Newsham

Lauren Newsham
      • 129 posts
      • Wedding Date:May 30, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:44 AM

I love love these bags - wish i found them when I was searching. Great photo too!

Originally Posted by Krysta lee ann 

i got these canvas totes in this pic form dollarama! i didnt think they would fit everything  (towel cup etc) but everyone loved them and used them (even the guys!)

36548_394889667207980_111617632201853_1179896_817572308_n.jpg

#2605 bride6262

bride6262
      • 582 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:15 PM

i know the bags are still available at dollarama in the ON region as i have seen them in kitchener and kingston! I found ppl loved them and used them all week long!

#2606 Sunshine2680

Sunshine2680
        • 465 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 06:03 AM

Hiiya ladies - thanks for all ur input on this thread! great ideas!

I'm wondering if anyone has ideas what to put in an OOT bag for a 9 month old?? I'm thinkin a couple play toys for the beach/pool maybe..but not sure what else...any help is greatly appreciated!

#2607 AquaCait

AquaCait
          • 209 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by Sunshine2680 

I'm wondering if anyone has ideas what to put in an OOT bag for a 9 month old?? I'm thinkin a couple play toys for the beach/pool maybe..but not sure what else...any help is greatly appreciated!

We have a 2 year old coming, and we did sand toys (shovel, rake, pail, sand molds, etc. Walmart $1 each), snacks, a sippy-cup (which has a screw-off bottom for the snacks...I want to say it's from Solutions) and a Cabbage Patch turtle doll (which is actually in our colours!! Toys r us, $15)  and then we got a mesh bag from Dollarama to carry her toys from the beach to the room when they are all drippy and sandy...and then we just put it all in one of our OOT bag bags and put her name on it...

#2608 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
            • 861 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 05:15 PM

I have kids from 4-7 and have no idea what to put in their bags, sand toys seem out cause we are on the cliffs..

#2609 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
              • 923 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 05:18 AM

Originally Posted by Dazeydawl 

I have kids from 4-7 and have no idea what to put in their bags, sand toys seem out cause we are on the cliffs..

I'm not from canada but wanted to chime in...I got most of my stuff from the dollar store and I know you guys have dollarama with similar stuff...I took a zip up plastic makeup bag and put in a loofah with a fish (or octopus or seahorse), a balls that you can soak in water and throw (4 for $1), a water gun (4 for $1) a small thing of play dough (if I have time I want to make a homemade dough that's better for the kids), a pinwheel (4 for $1), gold fish crackers and swedish fish candies, I also have mini colored pencils and I plan to make an activity book..I might do a capri sun as well.... I saw some other beach trinkets I might add but I think I'll end up using one of those medium tote bags from dollar tree to make it all fit. I thought I could get iron on letters or puffy paint to put their names on them. Hope this helps!

#2610 dominiqueamber

dominiqueamber
                • 923 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 05:19 AM

Originally Posted by Sunshine2680 

Something safe to teeth on! Everything goes in their mouths and if you can keep their mouth busy they'll be less likely to put sand in it! And mommy will be happy! Maybe a cute bucket hat for sun protection as well

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users