Photo

Where did you buy your OOT Bags??

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#1 zethers

zethers
  • 135 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 03:37 PM

There are so many cute ideas on this forum, and I think I'm starting to stress myself out with trying to pull it all together. It's come to my attention, that I'm way behind schedule on everything...

So can you ladies help me out? Where did you purchase your OOT bags?

It seems like
    Promotional tote bags custom sizes and styles from cheap totes now with t-shirts and screen printing is popular and so is
    Party supplies, crafts, party decorations, toys: Oriental Trading

Thought it might be a good idea to put some sort of list together of everyone's great buys.

#2 fudgie

fudgie
    • 353 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 04:09 PM

No worries - my day is coming in April and I still don't have my OOT bags done! I have everything for them (just about)but just have to do the iron on transfer monogram and organize everything. I got mine from cheaptotes.com, the 99 cent ones, and they are exactly what I was looking for.
      I do think though that there are other threads with OOT items, you might want to try a search.
      Photo by: Cineart Photographywww.cineartphotography.comOur Professional Slideshow

#3 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 4,513 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 04:14 PM

I bought mine at Oriental Trading Company too. They were the multicolored canvas bags and they worked out great!

#4 Chiquita

Chiquita
        • 2,674 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 04:18 PM

Same with me! :)

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Betsy
          I bought mine at Oriental Trading Company too. They were the multicolored canvas bags and they worked out great!

#5 punkie569

punkie569
          • 255 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 04:42 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Chiquita
            Same with me! :)
            Do you mind me asking if you had issues with shipping them to Canada? I have been looking for OOT bags and can't find anything anywhere. I figured shipping would be way too much for Oriental Trading to work for me and since you don't live far from me if it worked for you it should work for me, right? (I'm in Maple Ridge BTW)
            Two lives, two hearts joined together in friendship united forever in love

#6 RRsmile

RRsmile
            • 48 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 04:53 PM

papermart.com has a big selection of reusable bags that can be bought by the case...

#7 sarafish81

sarafish81
              • 353 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 05:59 PM

I got mine from Click the image to open in full size.

You can get them personalized (I didn't) and I think they are on the pricier side ($12USD each), however, they do ship to Canada and are really cute.

#8 zethers

zethers
                • 135 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 06:11 PM

Papermart! Wow, I would have never thougth to look there. I don't need 100, but for anyone else who might need a lot of them, they have those reusable grocery type bags for a really good price.

#9 soccergurl3

soccergurl3
                  • 232 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 06:18 PM

Hi punkie567, Oriental Trading actually has some of the best shipping rates to canada that I have seen. They are extremelly reasonable and Welcome to Ailana Kai has good shipping rates too and amazing products, that's where i got my tote bags from!

#10 punkie569

punkie569
                    • 255 posts

Posted 27 February 2009 - 07:04 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by soccergurl3
                      Hi punkie567, Oriental Trading actually has some of the best shipping rates to canada that I have seen. They are extremelly reasonable and Welcome to Ailana Kai has good shipping rates too and amazing products, that's where i got my tote bags from!
                      Thanks so much for letting me know that. I'm going to look at the other website right now. Do you mind telling me what bags you got, how much they were and if you liked them? I swear this bag thing is causing me so much grief when this should be a really easy thing...haha
                      Two lives, two hearts joined together in friendship united forever in love

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users