Sign in to follow this  
Virg

Rant thread: Why is it that?...

haha i totally do that

why is it that a lot of the fashions that the kids are wearing are disgusting? ie. skinny jeans and now super bright colored skinny jeans blink.gif

why is it that ppl stop in the worst places to talk in a group? like the top of stairs, in doorways, bottom of escalators. move out of the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by calchik View Post
haha i totally do that
why is it that ppl stop in the worst places to talk in a group? like the top of stairs, in doorways, bottom of escalators. move out of the way
...In the aisles at Costco!!! girl_werewolf.gif

Lindsay

Why is it when a new register line opens and they say, NEXT in line. The people at the back of the line run over? The cashier didn't say LAST in line please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyBride09 View Post
Wow..You work here toohuh.gif LOL

Why is it that
People who are allergic to cats have to ask me every single time I see them..."I'll come over as soon as you get rid of that Cat!!"
I mean, if I wanted you over that bad, i wouldn't have gotten a cat!! LOL
shots.gif
LOL I completely agree with that! My cat lives here, and you don't. Simple as that. And no, I'm not going to lock him in a closet for the duration of your visit. rant.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarafish81 View Post
LOL I completely agree with that! My cat lives here, and you don't. Simple as that. And no, I'm not going to lock him in a closet for the duration of your visit. rant.gif
LOL! Try having to deal with that when it's your own mother. My mom won't come to visit us until we get rid of our cats, even temporarily. As much as I love my mother and we have a pretty good relationship, I am not removing our cats!!!!!!! I guess she won't be visiting any time soon!!!

THIS HAPPENS TO ME ALL THE TIME.

My FI says I'm disorganized because of it. stfu.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate.com View Post
Why is it....

That you put something in a safe place, and then you can't seem to find the safe place when you need it.

Why is it when I clean, he sits down to his playstation! And then when I ask him to help, he says he's had a hard day.... argh

Why is that

People try to find the closest parking spot when they go to the gym, and don't put the weights back after they're done?! They're there to lift weights, right?!

Why is it that whenever I'm home alone and I've finally decided what I want to cook for myself and get it all cooked and served, as SOON as I sit down to eat it, the phone rings and it's someone who wants to babble for half an hour?

Aggggh!!!