Wedding Favor Ideas

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

#131 elisha0607

• 56 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by AishaB
    I saw that Godiva is making wedding favors. They are really nice, classy and come already packaged. Here's the link:

Unique Wedding Favors - Chocolate Couture Party Favors : Godiva.com
    Hi Aisha, You wouldnt be worried that they would melt on your trip? I've heard stories of M&Ms melting in transit... They are really adorable though!

#132 www.storybyphoto.com

• 61 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by beachykeen
      We found a local Chocolate/coffe shop called Ah Cacao. I found out about it from posts here! We're giving small bags of Mexican chocolates.

There are some really cool ideas on here! I like the mini tequila bottles!
      That is our all time favorite place to go when we shoot in Playa Del Carmen! They make some outstanding Cappucinos and Latte's as well.

#133 KGirl99

• 189 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 02:24 PM

I'm just going to go with plain old starfish that I buy here and bring to Mexico (I know that the resort will jack up prices for those). I'm already doing OOT bags for my guests and a free excursion to Chichen Itza for those interested. I can't go too crazy!

#134 beachykeen

• 109 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 01:02 PM

I saw another post here somewhere with cool favors. The couple bought maracas at the market when they got there for really cheap and them just attached little tags to them. Guests would have so much fun with maracas!

#135 StephyD

• 342 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 01:51 PM

What's the rule with favors? Do you do one per couple or one per person?

#136 mich&adam

• 120 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 04:14 PM

Since most ,if not all of our guests are wine drinkers, we bought eveyone a wine stopper with the seashell topper, many of the websites have them...i got them at my local AC Moore! Oriental Trading has tons of ideas and favors!!! Good luck girls!

#137 atrott

• 208 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 08:15 PM

I'm sure someone else may have already mentioned these but I'm doing single packets of margarita mix personalized with our name & wedding date. They turned out really cute!!

#138 SDSteph

• 812 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 08:29 PM

I was thinking of tree seeds to plant when they get home however there might be a customs thing against that. I still need to look into it!
                  Steph and Kel Mayan Riveria - February 2011http://www.stephnkelwedding.com

#139 tsgnatko

• 164 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 09:49 AM

Maracas' - they sound like so much fun

#140 lisadias

• 1,116 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 12:45 AM

I agree the maracas are a great idea and it is a great way for the guests to have the bride and groom kiss. I have seen only posted website for them. Anyone know of a supplier in canada?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users