Sign in to follow this  
Christine

Unique Ceremonies

Hello ladies! We recently were fortunate enough to photograph a "Cosmic Ceremony" with Maria and Charlie (super officiants of this unique ceremony in the Riviera Maya). This was the wedding of Caroline and Tyler at the boutique Hotel Esencia. Click the link for the whole slideshow, here are a few photos for inspiration...

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

I think im having the sand ceremony at our wedding, using our theme colors as the sand colors... it's such a nice idea to add something special to the civil ceremony! :)

Forgive me if someone already posted about this, it's hard to trudge through all the pages of each thread! But my fiance came across this, and even though it's quite expensive, we have decided that it was just too perfect to pass up! The website is http://www.unityinglass.com/ . It's a place where you order different colored glass beads, we would pour them into a vase at the ceremony like you would sand. And then you send the beads back in and they melt down the glass to form these beautiful glass creations (figurines, vases, etc). I love that it's something we can keep forever and, god forbid it breaks, we can just send it back in to be melted together again, lol! 

Originally Posted by Kasey04 View Post

Forgive me if someone already posted about this, it's hard to trudge through all the pages of each thread! But my fiance came across this, and even though it's quite expensive, we have decided that it was just too perfect to pass up! The website is http://www.unityinglass.com/ . It's a place where you order different colored glass beads, we would pour them into a vase at the ceremony like you would sand. And then you send the beads back in and they melt down the glass to form these beautiful glass creations (figurines, vases, etc). I love that it's something we can keep forever and, god forbid it breaks, we can just send it back in to be melted together again, lol! 

That is sooooo cool!!! And something you may not throw out!

Forgive me if someone already posted about this, it's hard to trudge through all the pages of each thread! But my fiance came across this, and even though it's quite expensive, we have decided that it was just too perfect to pass up! The website is http://www.unityinglass.com/  . It's a place where you order different colored glass beads, we would pour them into a vase at the ceremony like you would sand. And then you send the beads back in and they melt down the glass to form these beautiful glass creations (figurines, vases, etc). I love that it's something we can keep forever and, god forbid it breaks, we can just send it back in to be melted together again, lol! 
Wow! Thanks for sharing! I love this idea

Any ideas for a wedding in the chapel?  I want to do something different from the rope and jumping broom if i am even thinking of the traditions correctly lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasey04 View Post

Wow, those are gorgeous!